2017-10-25 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-10-25
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Lorraine Constable,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Chris Johnson, Didi Davis, Richard Ettema

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-10-18_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template
    • Josh and Grahame to document process of hosting materials for ballot review on Github
    • Paul to take proposal on publishing ballot content on Github/other tools to TSC when available
    • Hans to follow up with Lorraine/Eric/Claude re: attending upcoming meeting to update on CatalogEntry
    • Liaisons to review spreadsheet and prompt groups for refresh of PSSs, especially those that expire before 2017-11-12.
    • David to prompt Eric Haas regarding Implementation Guidance QA issue
    • Paul to reach out to Ioana to clarify issue on Medical Devices and Implantables Tracking Connectathon Proposal
  • Review Items
    • Publication Request for HL7 FHIR(R) Profile: Quality, Release 1 - US Realm
      • After initial FMG review, WG was told that they needed to bring errors down from 1342 to zero, and title must be changed from Profile to Implementation Guide
        • Update: Bryn Rhodes reports that they have worked through the majority of the errors. There are still 2 errors but they have to do with not being able to expand two of the us-core value sets that they depend on. Can this be moved forward with the resolution errors as known issues since they are dependencies?
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to approve: Josh/David
  • Minutes from 2017-10-18_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: Josh/Paul
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template
      • Add to next week
    • Josh and Grahame to document process of hosting materials for ballot review on Github
      • Add to next week
    • Paul to take proposal on publishing ballot content on Github/other tools to TSC when available
      • Add to next week
    • Hans to follow up with Lorraine/Eric/Claude re: attending upcoming meeting to update on CatalogEntry
      • Add to next week
    • Liaisons to review spreadsheet and prompt groups for refresh of PSSs, especially those that expire before 2017-11-12.
      • Add to next week
    • David to prompt Eric Haas regarding Implementation Guidance QA issue
      • Add to next week
    • Paul to reach out to Ioana to clarify issue on Medical Devices and Implantables Tracking Connectathon Proposal
      • Completed. Examples had client entering ID to resources rather than the server. Ioana clarified that it was intentional. Suggestion that they call out the fact that some servers might not support them entering IDs.
        • ACTION: Revisit the issue after the Connectathon
        • Anne to add full text of response to minutes
          • Ioana's response: Hi Paul: If the client sets the logical “id” of the resource, it does not need to unmarshall the output from the server, It simply uses the HTTP status 200 to determine that the operation succeeded and proceed. It also makes it easier to implement these RESTful call from a mobile application. BTW, is also more reliable to set the ID and GUID from the client, in this case since every use of the device results in a separate “Device” instance. We found that it’s useful to track these “uses “of device for calibration, sterilization, etc. Obviously the implementers will let us know if they disagree
  • Review Items
    • Publication Request for HL7 FHIR(R) Profile: Quality, Release 1 - US Realm
      • After initial FMG review, WG was told that they needed to bring errors down from 1342 to zero, and title must be changed from Profile to Implementation Guide
        • Update: Bryn Rhodes reports that they have worked through the majority of the errors. There are still 2 errors but they have to do with not being able to expand two of the us-core value sets that they depend on. Can this be moved forward with the resolution errors as known issues since they are dependencies?
          • Graham is okay letting it move forward. Discussion over if/how the errors will be resolved without having the value set. Discussion over specifying to not expand the value set. If you turn off the expand but still link to the expansion you'll get another kind of build error. It's a QA warning, but FMG feels it's not necessary to fix at this point.
          • MOTION to approve publication request: David/Josh
          • VOTE: All in favor
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Event coordinator update
        • Grahame reports that the role has been described; principal focus of the role is to improve the user experience, make it more organized, make sure new attendees are oriented. There is some funding for the role. There has been a bit of interest in the role from AEGIS and another individual. Still debating the vision for the role and thinking about options. Richard Ettema reports that AEGIS envisions having a dedicated resource (not Richard) to be the liaison/coordinator. Grahame will be following up with Wayne and potential candidates.
        • David will follow up with Mary Ann regarding size of venue. Richard asks if we need more breakout rooms? Grahame states we currently have two.
      • Proposal review
        • Encounter Track Proposal: This track would provide an input mechanism for people to send us usage data - a resource property coverage matrix. If it works well for Encounter we could give it to all the groups to use.
        • Brian Post notes that Patient Merge will be renamed to Patient Match
    • FGB
      • FGB met on Monday. Will be adding a representative from the financial/payer side.
    • MnM –
      • Finished up a number of tracker items.
    • FMG Liaisons
  • Adjourned at 4:58 PM Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2017-11-01 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International