2017-10-18 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-10-18
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay Regrets Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Lorraine Constable,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke Brian Pech
Grahame Grieve x Chris Johnson

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-10-11_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template
    • Josh and Grahame to document process of hosting materials for ballot review on Github
    • Paul to take proposal on publishing ballot content on Github/other tools to TSC when available
    • Hans to follow up with Lorraine/Eric/Claude re: attending upcoming meeting to update on CatalogEntry
    • Anne to add project end dates to projects listed in spreadsheet
      • Complete
    • Anne to repost FGB mission and charter - link is broken
      • Complete
  • Review Items
  • Discussion
    • Implementation Guide QA
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to accept: Paul/John
  • Minutes from 2017-10-11_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to accept: Brian Post/Paul
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template
      • Add for next week
    • Josh and Grahame to document process of hosting materials for ballot review on Github
      • Add for next week
    • Paul to take proposal on publishing ballot content on Github/other tools to TSC when available
      • Add for next week
    • Hans to follow up with Lorraine/Eric/Claude re: attending upcoming meeting to update on CatalogEntry
      • Add for next week
    • Anne to add project end dates to projects listed in spreadsheet
      • Complete
      • ACTION: Liaisons to review spreadsheet and prompt groups for refresh of PSSs, especially those that expire before 2017-11-12.
    • Anne to repost FGB mission and charter - link is broken
      • Complete
  • Review Items
  • Discussion
    • Implementation Guide QA
      • ACTION: David to prompt Eric Haas on the issue. Add for next week
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Deadline has passed - we have 10 streams. FM and PA will still submit. Reviewed submissions; Catalog is new. Discussion over other tracks that are planned to be added. Will be a Datatype resource proposal coming soon.
      • Deadline will be extended.
    • Josh depart - quorum lost.
      • Reviewed Medical Devices and Implantables Tracking using UDI proposal. Appears to be an enhancement of a previous track. Question about specifying that the client sets the ID.
        • ACTION: Paul to reach out to Ioana to clarify
      • PA tracks - ONC Directory profile, Encounter, Argonaut
      • Financial - exchanging Coverage resource, pre-authorization
    • FGB
      • Did not meet but plan to meet on Monday
    • MnM –
      • No report
    • FMG Liaisons
      • No report. Noted that liaison activity has decreased over time.
  • Adjourned at 5:09 pm Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2017-10-25 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International