2017-11-01 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-11-01
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay X|Lloyd McKenzie, scribe
ex-officio Lorraine Constable,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk X|Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp Anne W., scribe
X|Josh Mandel X|John Moehrke X|Brian Pech
X|Grahame Grieve |X|Didi Davis .

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-10-25_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template
    • Josh and Grahame to document process of hosting materials for ballot review on Github
    • Paul to take proposal on publishing ballot content on Github/other tools to TSC when available
    • Hans to follow up with Lorraine/Eric/Claude re: attending upcoming meeting to update on CatalogEntry
    • Liaisons to review spreadsheet and prompt groups for refresh of PSSs, especially those that expire before 2017-11-12
    • David to prompt Eric Haas regarding Implementation Guidance QA issue
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • Add NIB for Dec. meeting
    • MOTION to approve: Grahame/Brian Post
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Minutes
    • MOTION: to approve minutes of Oct. 25: Brian Post/John
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Action items:
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template
      • Carry forward
    • Josh and Grahame to document process of hosting materials for ballot review on Github
      • Carry forward
    • Paul to take proposal on publishing ballot content on Github/other tools to TSC when available
      • Carry forward
    • Hans to follow up with Lorraine/Eric/Claude re: attending upcoming meeting to update on CatalogEntry
      • Carry forward
    • Liaisons to review spreadsheet and prompt groups for refresh of PSSs, especially those that expire before 2017-11-12
      • ACTION: Lloyd will send out an email to the co-chairs list
    • David to prompt Eric Haas regarding Implementation Guidance QA issue
      • Carry forward
  • Notice of Intent to Ballot
    • NIB needs to be submitted by Anne as it's a TSC NIB
    • MOTION: Approve FHIR-I to go to "For Comment" ballot in the December cycle: John/Grahame
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Connectathon tracks
    • Missing 2 - Consent, Observations - Grahame will follow up
    • ACTION: Grahame will bug Todd Cooper about the Devices on FHIR one
    • ACTION: Didi will bug Chris about getting the scenarios complete for Apps for Imaging
    • ACTION: John Moehrke will flesh out the scenarios for IHE-on-FHIR
    • ACTION: Brian Post will flesh out Patient Match scenario

Josh Mandel joins

    • ACTION: Lloyd will bug Mark Kramer about the Profiling track
  • Connectathon management
    • Have written a set of requirements for connectathon manager position
    • Grahame indicates HL7 is currently in discussion with Aegis. Should have results to report soon
  • FGB - no meeting since we last talked
  • MnM - change requests, moving W5 to be a formal pattern
  • MOTION: to adjorn - Grahame

4:47 Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2017mmdd FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International