2017-10-11 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-10-11
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay Regrets Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Lorraine Constable,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
Grahame Grieve x Eric Haas

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-10-04_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template
    • Josh and Grahame to document process of hosting materials for ballot review on Github
    • Paul to take proposal on publishing ballot content on Github/other tools to TSC when available
    • Hans to follow up with Lorraine/Eric/Claude re: attending upcoming meeting to update on CatalogEntry
    • Anne to add project end dates to projects listed in spreadsheet
    • Anne to repost FGB mission and charter - link is broken
    • David H to set up new connectathon page and prompt list...
  • Review Items
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to accept: Josh/John
  • Minutes from 2017-10-04_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to accept: John/Brian Post
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template
      • Add for next week
    • Josh and Grahame to document process of hosting materials for ballot review on Github
      • Add for next week
    • Paul to take proposal on publishing ballot content on Github/other tools to TSC when available
      • Add for next week
    • Hans to follow up with Lorraine/Eric/Claude re: attending upcoming meeting to update on CatalogEntry
      • Add for next week
    • Anne to add project end dates to projects listed in spreadsheet
      • Add for next week
    • Anne to repost FGB mission and charter - link is broken
      • Add for next week
    • David H to set up new connectathon page and prompt list...
      • Complete. Only two proposals listed so far.
  • Review Items
    • Reviewed quality criteria email from Eric Haas. Eric arrives. States that we already have conformance QA criteria in implementation guide, but they also have criteria for publishing guides for CDA, for example, and maybe we could merge them into something that makes it more uniform like when we publish something for HL7. Eric will review and come up with a list.
    • ACTION: Anne to add implementation guide QA to next week's agenda
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • There is funding for a manager of the Connectathon. How are we going to provide slots for people who want to demo their stuff? David will discuss with Rene.
    • FGB
      • Hasn't met
    • MnM –
      • No report
    • FMG Liaisons
      • No report
  • Adjourned at 4:26 pm Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2017-10-18 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International