2017-10-04 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-10-04
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Lorraine Constable,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Chris Johnson

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-09-27_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template
    • Josh and Grahame to document process of hosting materials for ballot review on Github
    • Paul to take proposal on publishing ballot content on Github/other tools to TSC when available
    • Hans to follow up with Lorraine/Eric/Claude re: attending upcoming meeting to update on CatalogEntry
    • FHIR-I to review TestReport proposal and bring back to FM
    • Anne to add project end dates to projects listed in spreadsheet
    • Anne to repost FGB mission and charter - link is broken
  • Review items
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
    • Lloyd chairing
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to approve: David/Josh
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Minutes from 2017-09-27_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: John/David
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template
      • Add for next week
    • Josh and Grahame to document process of hosting materials for ballot review on Github
      • Add for next week
    • Paul to take proposal on publishing ballot content on Github/other tools to TSC when available
      • Add for next week
    • Hans to follow up with Lorraine/Eric/Claude re: attending upcoming meeting to update on CatalogEntry
      • Add for next week
    • FHIR-I to review TestReport proposal and bring back to FMG
      • They approved; we can add to today's agenda
    • Anne to add project end dates to projects listed in spreadsheet
      • Nearly complete.
    • Anne to repost FGB mission and charter - link is broken
      • Add for next week
  • Review items
    • OASIS HAVE 2.0 Alignment with HL7 PSS
      • Brian Post describes project. Discussion over FHIR artifacts; not producing anything at this point. FHIR is secondary objective. Primary target is getting V2 content.
        • MOTION to approve: Lloyd/David
        • VOTE: All in favor
    • MedicationKnowledge Resource Proposal
      • Group reviews. Lloyd: Not comfortable with the notion that this will be a single resource. Would expect cost information and formulary coverage would get split out as separate resources. Discussion over how it relates to Medication. There is a need for a resource that lets you talk about things like colors and markings and pictures of meds and different level of granularity of how medications relate to others, but will likely be a collection of resources. WG needs to do some more thinking about boundaries for chunking up this information. You could pass everything that is known about a medication in a single massive resource, but CDS type stuff and interactions, etc. should be separate and maintained separately. Should suggest what the other resources will be. Formulary coverage should be one, cost, CDS stuff, drug/drug interaction. Some are already covered by other resources.
        • MOTION: We recommend that Pharmacy prototype some content and work with other committees to clarify resource scope boundaries and get a better sense of potential issues with the existing scope. We have some concerns about existing scope covering different life cycles, noting that the characteristics represented should have a single state, and it seems like some of the properties envisioned to be encompassed have independent states, e.g., cost and drug/drug interactions: Grahame/Brian Post
        • VOTE: All in favor
    • SubstanceSpecification Resource Proposal
      • Group reviews.
        • MOTION: FMG would like to see this as a collection of resources with consensus between BR&R, OO, and Pharmacy around what this is going to look like, then bring it back to FMG: Paul/Brian
        • VOTE: All in favor
    • TestReport Resource Proposal
      • Group reviews.
        • MOTION to approve: Brian Post/David
        • VOTE: All in favor
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Will have connectathon room all day on Sunday. Discussion over how to use the time. Discussion over eliminating stream reports. Track leads could put together longer presentations that can be browsed. Product director could call out particularly good ones. Have the ability for people to have birds of a feather; could do more with those breakout sessions. Could have three breakout rooms rather than two, with one dedicated to demonstrations. Discussion over marketing concerns.
        • ACTION: Grahame to let Mary Ann know that Connectathon will run all day on Sunday and announce on communication outlets. Extended schedule should be highlighted in registration materials.
      • Connectathon proposals due 2017-10-18
        • ACTION: David to set up Connectathon page and send out reminder
    • FGB
      • Hasn't met
    • MnM –
      • Reviewing change proposals
    • FMG Liaisons
      • No report
    • Ballot Planning
      • Ballot approaching rapidly. Need to start working on NIB for November 12 deadline.
  • Adjourned at 5:25 pm Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2017-10-11 FMG concall