2017-04-19 SGB Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

back to Standards Governance Board main page

HL7 SGB Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/538465637

Date: 2016-04-19
Time: 10:00 AM Eastern
Facilitator Paul/Calvin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


Calvin Beebe
x Lorraine Constable
Russ Hamm
Regrets Tony Julian
x Paul Knapp
x Austin Kreisler
x Wayne Kubick
Mary Kay McDaniel
Ken McCaslin
Regrets Rik Smithies
Quorum: Chair + 4

Agenda

  • Agenda review
  • Review Minutes of 2017-04-12_SGB_Conference_Call
  • Action Items
    • Anne to invite new project lead (Mike Davis) for Privacy Cookbook to upcoming call to answer remaining questions
      • Kathleen Connor expected to attend today
    • Wayne will forward info from Grahame on variance from normal balloting/publishing process
    • Anne to send FMG/CDAMG M&Cs and BAM info to SGB list for review.
    • Write/post precept on vitality assessment
    • Present updated CDAMG to PLA on next call
  • Discussion Topics
    • Continued work on CDAMG
    • Madrid Planning
    • Continued discussion on drafting an additional type of ballot comment disposition
    • PSS approval process: managing unresponsive cosponsors
    • Handling situations where two documents come out of one project
    • SGB provider role recruitment - look at descriptions for FMG/FGB
    • FHIR Product Director Position Description: we should 1) review further and draft feedback, then 2) map back the description to the role of FGB
    • Mixed ballot content issue
  • Parking Lot
    • Drafting Shared Product Management Responsibilities
    • Vocabulary precepts
    • General precepts
      • Precept around training WGs in CDA methodology and management principles
    • Levels of standards
    • Separation of concerns
    • Ownership of content
    • ISM
    • Ownership of content
    • Differentiation of groups that develop standards and those that don't

Minutes

  • Agenda review
    • No quorum. Decision to work on CDAMG and Madrid agenda
  • Review Minutes of 2017-04-12_SGB_Conference_Call
  • Action Items
    • Anne to invite new project lead (Mike Davis) for Privacy Cookbook to upcoming call to answer remaining questions
      • Kathleen Connor expected to attend today
    • Wayne will forward info from Grahame on variance from normal balloting/publishing process
      • Nothing yet. Technical correction has been approved.
    • Anne to send FMG/CDAMG M&Cs and BAM info to SGB list for review.
      • Complete
    • Write/post precept on vitality assessment
      • Add for next week
    • Present updated CDAMG to PLA on next call
      • Add for next week
  • Discussion Topics
    • Continued work on CDAMG
      • Group reviews. Austin looked at the comparison and came up with a generic version. Lorraine notes that quality is better noted in the CDA version. Could come up with go-forward, ideal boiler plate and then harmonize existing after that. Austin displays draft and group discusses/edits. Austin takes over chair as Paul is called away.
      • ACTION: Austin will send out and review with PLA today.
    • Madrid Planning
      • Perhaps meet with Kathleen Connor in Madrid re: SPIA
      • Filling provider role
      • Sunday joint with ARB
      • Review plans and priorities on Friday
      • Tuesday session is to start rolling out CDA product family
      • Friday: wrap up recommendation regarding GOM change around a new type of ballot reconciliation disposition for negatives in regards to planned for future use. Look at PIC document on balloting best practices.
      • Circle back on vocabulary precepts
      • NEXT WEEK: provider role criteria, finalizing M&C draft, Madrid agenda
  • Forward to upcoming agenda:
    • Continued discussion on drafting an additional type of ballot comment disposition
    • PSS approval process: managing unresponsive cosponsors
    • Handling situations where two documents come out of one project
    • SGB provider role recruitment - look at descriptions for FMG/FGB
    • FHIR Product Director Position Description: we should 1) review further and draft feedback, then 2) map back the description to the role of FGB
    • Mixed ballot content issue
  • Parking Lot
    • Drafting Shared Product Management Responsibilities
    • Vocabulary precepts
    • General precepts
      • Precept around training WGs in CDA methodology and management principles
    • Levels of standards
    • Separation of concerns
    • Ownership of content
    • ISM
    • Ownership of content
    • Differentiation of groups that develop standards and those that don't

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved