20150422 PLA call
return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 PLA Call Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
|Facilitator||Mary Kay/ Austin||Note taker(s)||Anne|
|Mary Kay McDaniel|
|no quorum definition|
- Notes of 20150415_PLA_call review
- Paul to take draft of timeline/transition plan to TSC - report on outcome
- Socializing with FMG/FGB
- notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
- Level of granularity
- Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
- Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
- BAM-lite feedback and review
- Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
- develop form to request establishing a Product Family
- Paul took the transition plan to the TSC. Discussed timing for May, October, and January. Discussed FGB being out of the loop on the issue; will be meeting with them prior to co-chairs meeting. Propose meeting with them this coming Monday and again on the 10th at lunch. TSC chair, CTO, Austin, Calvin, MaryKay, and Paul should attend?
- The goal will be to introduce the architectural change and ask for input as we transition from current to future. MaryKay asks what materials we should provide for Monday’s call? Group agrees it should be the powerpoint with the three slides. Want to clear up any confusion points between governance, management, and methodology. Went over the slides and added “How did we get here” slide for further background, and a “Formalizing Mgmt and Methodology” slide.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved