20150415 PLA call
return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 PLA Call Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
|Facilitator||Mary Kay/ Austin||Note taker(s)||Anne|
|x||Mary Kay McDaniel|
|no quorum definition|
- Notes of 20150401_PLA_call review
- Action Items:
- Mary Kay/Paul to begin work on launch timeline draft
- Discussion topics:
- FMG/FGB transition
- notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
- Level of granularity
- Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
- Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
- BAM-lite feedback and review
- Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
- develop form to request establishing a Product Family
- Called to order at 2:05
- Reviewed draft of transition plan/timeline. Discussion on what to do with FGB – Austin suggests putting it inside the SGB box. Made further updates to the diagram to reflect placement of FMG. Mary Kay suggests that we present the plan to FGB in May and adds to timeline.
- Discussion regarding communication plan, training, and milestones for upcoming meetings. Austin suggests meeting with v2.x publishing group in May to discuss putting together an M&C for v2.x management group product family.
- Reviewed potential reactions to the creation of the SGB by stakeholders in the various standards.
- Discussed planning a conversation with TSC chair and scheduling a talk with FGB representatives before announcing anything in May.
- Paul will present the initial draft of the transition plan/timeline to TSC on Monday.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved