20150401 PLA call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program

HL7 PLA Call Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/177894709

Date: 2015-mm-dd
Time: 2PM
Facilitator Mary Kay/ Austin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


Regrets Calvin Beebe
Woody Beeler
Lorraine Constable
Bo Dagnall
Jean Duteau,
Rick Haddorff
x Tony Julian
x Paul Knapp
x Austin Kreisler,
x Anne Wizauer
x Mary Kay McDaniel
x Brian Pech
John Quinn
x John Roberts
Andy Stechishin
no quorum definition

Agenda

Agenda review

  • Notes of 20150318_PLA_call review
  • Notes from TSC Review of Mission and Charter
  • Charged to draft transition plan with timeline for TSC review
  • notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
    • Level of granularity
    • Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
    • Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
  • BAM-lite feedback and review
    • Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
    • develop form to request establishing a Product Family

Minutes

  • Reviewed discussion with TSC regarding draft.
  • BAM-lite feedback and review
  • Question of fate of FMG – if SGB replaces FGB, does FMG report to new standards body? Should it fall into a steering division? Austin: Perhaps it would go into T3SD if it were going to go under an SD. Brian: FMG’s role has expanded from its original intent. Mary Kay: Do we have a recommendation of where FMG should be? Lengthy discussion over structure of standards governance board reporting of groups in T3SD if they are actually seen as management groups (publishing, FMG, etc.). Paul suggests that what should happen is that the publishing work that FMG does should go to Publishing.
  • TSC will have further discussion over M&C this coming Monday; next time we will continue discussion and begin work on timeline. Will meet next week; two weeks from today there may be issues due to HIMSS.
  • Mary Kay/Paul will begin work on timeline draft.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved