2015-03-30 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees

  • John Hatem(chair)
  • Melva Peters
  • Scott Robertson
  • Tim McNeill
  • Marla Albitz

Minutes

FHIR

  • Review of FHIR items
    • John has completed a review
    • Examples will be reviewed as part of ballot process
    • Requirements for Value Sets Will be done as part of the QA. There will be a set of items that Jean will bring back to Pharmacy WG on March 16th
    • Status Codes need to review the statuses that are proposed and compare - there are a set of common status codes - do we need these and also how we handle "entered in error"
Action:  Get the list of list of items and status from Jean Duteau and how far he got with Jean's comments
  • New Gforge items
Action:  Jean will put a document together and send to list - discuss next week - deferred
  • Mapping to NCPDP and other standards
    • Tim and Scott will do NCPDP mapping as part of ballot review
    • other mappings should be included as well - Marla to look at V2 mapping
  • Timing Datatype Pharmacy has 1 use case for timing data type - we want to be able to include interval on timing - this is in the set of requirements for the datatype - There is a tracker item - Pharmacy should add this use case (Tracker 3841)
    • John has wording to be added to description

List Serve

Link to List Serve Postings

CCDA Template work

  • John and Melva have continued to work on the attributes for the CCDA templates have identified some items that need to be looked at - will report soon.
  • March 9, 2015 - no update

Use Cases for Supply Chain

  • Use Cases for Supply Chain - will bring in O&O and Pharmacy WG
    • IHE working on a White Paper - want a common pattern regardless of the type of product
  • Extensive discussion - Jose concerned about workflow and content - pharmacy mainly focused on content. There are also concerns about different groups in HL7 handling the same supply chain process in different ways.
  • March 9, 2015 - no update
  • March 30, 2015 - Jose has posted a new White Paper
Action:  Melva to post link to this document for review

Prescriptions

  • Jose still interested and has forwarded to Grahame and hence to Lloyd for comments from a FHIR perspective. No major comments.
  • Discussion of use cases - Hugh / John both felt existing resources have the information required, but workflow issues are not a part of the pharmacy resources. If there is some additional information required Pharmacy would be happy to add that.
  • March 9, 2015 - no update
  • March 30, 2015 - no update

Pharmacy Glossary

  • March 9, 2015 - no update
  • March 30, 2015 - no update - PSS outstanding

Clinical Quality Framework Initiative - developing profiles

  • work has led to a number of extensions -
  • Pharmacy will discuss the duration (over 5 days or where there is no start/end date)
  • March 30, 2015 - no update

AOB

  • There is a Pharmacy ballot item - please review if so inclined.

Next meeting - April 6, 2015 at 4pm Eastern