2015-02-23 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees

  • Melva Peters (Scribe)
  • Shelly Spiro
  • John Hatem
  • Hugh Glover (Chair)
  • Christof Gessner

Minutes

FHIR

Review of FHIR items added at FHIR Clinical Connectathon

  • Requirements for Value Sets
    • ValueSet.define.concept.display and ValueSet.define will be made 1..1
    • Must provide an definition - what is the impact to our resources?
    • We likely have some terminology bindings that need to be cleaned up -
      • "as needed" on medicationPrescription, medicationDispense, medicationAdministration do not have a reference
      • need to review the Definition for the Concept to ensure they are adequate
Action: Need to review terminology bindings to see where we don't have a binding - John
Action: Need to review definitions for concept to ensure they are adequate
  • Date Entered
    • this may be in Provenance, but it may be a different use case
Action: Jean will look into this
Action:  Jean will look into this
Action:  Melva to followup with Jean on the status on this work

FHIR Examples

  • Discussion of what examples we should be providing for each of our resources
    • Melva is working on examples based on the list of examples that were identified during the San Antonio meeting

Harmonization Proposals

List Serve

Action:  Melva to contact Scott to see if we can add a status to the list so that we can close some
Recent Pharmacy List Serve Conversations
click on title to see conversation
Start Date Subject Responses Author
2015-02-16 16:27:00 Meeting Notes - February 16, 2015 1 Melva Peters
2015-02-16 15:44:00 RE: Cross-SDO Supply Discussions 0 John Hatem
2015-02-16 11:00:00 QDM Immunizations 20 Moesel, Chris
2015-02-10 10:52:00 HL7 Pharmacy WG 0 Melva Peters
2015-02-10 01:29:00 Re: schema.org 0 Lloyd McKenzie
2015-02-08 22:43:00 RE: Example Task Force Block vote 2/12 3 Tom de Jong

CCDA Template work

  • John has been working on the attributes for the CCDA templates
    • will use the spreadsheet to assess if we have deficits for our resources - it may be a new attribute or an extension
  • Update on Meeting held Feb 9th at 3pm Eastern with Brett and Gaye to discuss further
  • Continued discussion today with Brett and Gaye and will have another meeting on Friday
  • we will have another call on Friday
  • have identified some items that need to be looked at

Comments on ISO e-prescription

  • Christof has transcribed the comment received into the spreadsheet
    • Melva has sent the spreadsheet to John and have followed up - no response from John
    • Christof confirmed that the comments have been received
  • this item can be closed - under discussion at ISO

Medication Treatment Plan Project (Stephen Chu)

  • document has been forwarded to the list
    • Jose provided some context - now called Medication Treatment Plan
Action:  Jose will get updated document sent to the Pharmacy WG list

Use Cases for Supply Chain

  • Use Cases for Supply Chain - will bring in O&O and Pharmacy WG
    • IHE working on a White Paper - want a common pattern regardless of the type of product
  • waiting for content from Jose for review

Pharmacy Glossary

  • Marco asked if the content could be moved to the ISO SKMT Tool - discussed with John and Melva at WGM
  • Concerns were raised that the content hasn't been vetted and shouldn't be moved until it has been reviewed
    • putting the content into SKMT gives the definition some credibility
  • Ultimately we would like that these definitions go into SKMT, but until they have been reviewed and vetted by Pharmacy WG, we do not support that they get moved over
Action:  Melva to draft a PSS for review at an upcoming meeting
Action:  Melva to email Marco with the status

NIB Status

  • HL7 Endorsement of External Document: Phamacist/Pharmacy Provider EHR Functional Profile for Community Practice, R1

AOB

  • none

Next meeting - March 2, 2015 at 4pm Eastern