20140107 FGB concall
|HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 8:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Ron Parker||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|Quorum = Chair plus 2||no|
|x||Ron Parker||George (Woody) Beeler||Ewout Kramer|
|x||John Quinn||Grahame Grieve|
|x||Lynn Laakso, scribe|
- Roll call -
- Agenda Review
- Approve minutes of 20131217 FGB concall
- Action Item review:
- Grahame will address with Electronic Services on FHIR information on the HL7 website. e.g. banner scrolling at the top.
- Ewout is asked to re-send the HIMSS overview text and the assertions that HL7 wants to make about FHIR with respect to other assets and use it on the page.
- Ron will schedule Woody, Grahame, Ron, and Austin/John to be on a call to evaluate policy assertions with conformity to ISO Datatypes;
- Ron develop precepts from the risks (conformity assessments, appeal processes, composition of FMG);
- Align RACI chart for the FMG/FGB relationship with FGB M&C with it and do some mapping.
- Define metrics for FMG representative reporting to FGB -
- Ron will reach out to Ken to invite him to an upcoming call to discuss the OMG interest
- John will ask Chuck about reaching out to Halamka to coordinate the FHIR message and ask him to nominate someone to represent his viewpoint in this exercise, and give an update next week.
- poll FGB members and FMG for perception for providers - one proposal was received
- M&C e-vote results - only one vote cast
- Review provider list and identify candidates.
- FMG update -
- Methodology update-
- Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
No quorum; Ron discusses availability for FGB chair role.
- Lacking support for FGB chairmanship from his organization. He can participate but not chair.
- Discussed approaching the colleges of medicine and catalyze discussion on professional practice requirements of the use of IT.
Ron will update the FGB M&C for cochairs in accordance with Austin's recommendation and send the revision out for e-vote.
Disconnected 8:53 AM
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Governance_Board
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.