This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2014-03-27 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting ID: 741-102-173
Date: 2014-03-27
Time: 2PM Eastern
Facilitator: Andy Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
x Woody Beeler, interim Vocabulary liaison
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
regrets Dennis Cheung, co-chair, CIHI
x Matt Graham, Mobile Health liaison
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
regrets Michael van der Zel, co-chair
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes)

Agenda

Agenda Topics

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Andy calls to order at 2:09 PM

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review - Lynn adds possible funding review ; Matt moves and Wilfred seconds approval; unanimously approved
  • Approval of previous minutes from
  • Review action items -
    • Andy will send John info about Regex expression license; not done
    • Andy (and Dennis) will follow up with Diego on the Education project; Andy and Dennis discussed last week; Andy has some edits and then will bring to the group for next week
    • Andy will do an assessment of how well HingX meets those FMG registry requirements; Representation of metadata for DAMs might be different from the MIF metadata that Andy and Woody will work on for HingX (Patient Care, CIC) and will provide a starting point.
  • WGM planning: interim cochairs: Andy's attendance is only 50/50 likelihood and Dennis & Michael will not be attending. Could drop intro session Tuesday Q1 and Thursday Q1 if needed to facilitate scheduling. Woody can accommodate Tuesday Q2 and Thursday Q2. Matt moves nomination of Woody as interim cochair during the WGM; seconding the motion were Lynn, Woody and Wilfred. Unanimously approved. Lynn will let HQ know.
  • Review projects:
    • Matt describes a Mobile Health project piloting GS1 in the HL7 environment for attendance scan tracking, that was pending ES approval that Tooling approved at the Jan WGM. It has not gone to the PMO yet. Matt will ask Harry to forward to Dave to get it into the system.
    • Messaging Workbench posted to web site and linked from wiki. Due to licensing issues with regex, etc it is posted to members only for now. MWB *.exe comparisons are still underway.
  • Review of possible funding from tooling budget for 2014.
    • From Tooling strategy discussion direction setting:
      • Finish HingX evaluation: funding for someone to complete API testing - this is needed in order to provide the baseline for how much if at all HingX can or cannot be used for the FHIR registry.
      • Build/Buy and Implement a registry (if not HingX) namely for FHIR
      • V3 Publishing maintenance - No contract includes V3 Generator completion and Woody could draft an estimate.
      • Integrate FHIR into balloting/publishing; developing the processes that allow elimination of errors in the build/publish tasks could be a funded project that could be escalated so the function could be brought in-house. It is very integrated into the build process. Hosting of the different releases also needs definition and support.
    • Next steps: send the priorities to the listserv and work on general estimates for the budget items. Discuss on call next week.
    • Process of budgeting reviewed; discretionary, annual repeating costs/licensure discussed.

Adjourned 2:55 PM


Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • send the priorities to the listserv and work on general estimates for the budget items. Discuss on call next week .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Return to Tooling


© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.