This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2014-04-03 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting

Meeting Information

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting ID: 741-102-173
Date: 2014-04-03
Time: 2PM Eastern
Facilitator: Andy Note taker(s): Mike
Attendee Name, Affiliation
. .
x Woody Beeler, interim Vocabulary liaison
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
Jeff Brown, HL7 ES liaison
x Dennis Cheung, co-chair, CIHI
x Matt Graham, Mobile Health liaison
Diego Kaminker, Education liaison
x Mike Kingery, HL7 HQ
regrets Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
Abdul-Malik Shakir, CIC liaison
Lloyd McKenzie, FHIR liaison
x John Quinn CTO
Rik Smithies, CS liaison
Rob Snelick, CGIT liaison
Rene Spronk, Marketing liaison
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
Michael van der Zel, co-chair
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes)

Agenda

Agenda Topics



Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2014-03-27 Tooling Call - Woody moved, second by Matt; Mike abstains - approved 5/0/1
  • Review action items -
    • Andy to follow up with Matthew regarding MWB Library
  • Other
    • Matthew - MWB
      • Still trying to get source checked into SVN for MWB
      • Working with contact at NIST to get the account set up
      • Andy – Putting on GForge?
      • Matthew – NIST asked to post in SourceForge project
      • Andy – Is this in GForge?
      • Matthew – NIST asked to post in SourceForge project
      • Andy – Is this in GForge?
      • Matthew – No, this is external? Could do that if I have access
      • Andy – Should we look at GForge for that?
      • Woody – Should be straightforward to get Matthew access to GForge
      • Andy – GForge is SubVersion as well
      • Andy – Heard that SourceForge has been sold. Apparently there are commercialization activities tied to SourceForge.
      • Andy – Will look into it and will report back next week
      • Matthew – Need to store source code a metadata, this would want to be managed by HL7
      • Andy – Some of this metadata may come from the tool that Frank Oemig does
    • Mobile Health
      • Matthew - Project scope sent to Dave Hamill
      • ES is a cosponsor


Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Look into GForge project for the MWB source code
    • To report back next week
  • Matthew to follow up with the ES regarding the Mobile Health project scope statement
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Return to Tooling


© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.