20131105 FGB concall
|HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 8:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Ron Parker||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|Quorum = Chair plus 2||yes/no|
|x||Ron Parker||George (Woody) Beeler||Ewout Kramer|
|John Quinn||Grahame Grieve|
|x||Lynn Laakso, scribe|
- Roll call -
- Agenda Review
- Approve minutes of 20131029 FGB concall
- Action Item review:
- Grahame will address with Electronic Services on FHIR information on the HL7 website. e.g. banner scrolling at the top.
- FMG & FGB to each discuss term staggering - status of M&C update
- Ron will schedule Woody, Grahame, Ron, and Austin/John to be on a call to evaluate policy assertions with conformity to ISO Datatypes
- Ron develop precepts from the risks (conformity assessments, appeal processes, composition of FMG)
- Mission and Charter, composition review
- FMG update - TSC discussion referred governance structure to ArB BAM development telecon today at 5 EST
- Methodology update-
- Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
- criteria for seeking policy assertions,
- escalation points on risk items triggering governance action
Quorum not reached.
Discussion of the relationship of FGB and FMG deferred to ArB for BAM definition. Ron expresses Lloyd's needs for communication, but saw a lack of accountability. Ron should propose a RACI chart.
Austin reports that Ken Rubin has addressed OMG working with HL7 on FHIR. Ron recognizes OMG and IHE as important players in expressing the profiles in the application of FHIR as a platform. ACTION ITEM: Ron will reach out to Ken to invite him to an upcoming call.
Ron reports that the new CEO at IHTSDO has been named and is a local known to him well.
Disconnected at 8:21 AM
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Governance_Board
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.