This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20131112 FGB concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 334-756-981

Date: 2013-11-12
Time: 8:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ron Parker Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Quorum = Chair plus 2 yes/no
Chair/CTO Members Members
x Ron Parker x George (Woody) Beeler regrets Ewout Kramer
John Quinn Grahame Grieve
observers/guests x Austin Kreisler
x Lynn Laakso, scribe

Agenda

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 20131105 FGB concall
  • Action Item review:
    • Grahame will address with Electronic Services on FHIR information on the HL7 website. e.g. banner scrolling at the top.
    • FMG & FGB to each discuss term staggering - status of M&C update
    • Ron will schedule Woody, Grahame, Ron, and Austin/John to be on a call to evaluate policy assertions with conformity to ISO Datatypes
    • Ron develop precepts from the risks (conformity assessments, appeal processes, composition of FMG)
    • Ron should propose a RACI chart for the FMG/FGB relationship
    • Ron will reach out to Ken to invite him to an upcoming call to discuss the OMG interest
  • FMG update -
  • Methodology update-
  • Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.


Minutes

Discussion on John's option to select an alternate to attend FGB meetings

Convened at 8:11 AM

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 20131105 FGB concall
  • Action Item review:
    • Grahame will address with Electronic Services on FHIR information on the HL7 website. e.g. banner scrolling at the top.
    • FMG & FGB to each discuss term staggering - status of M&C update - defer term staggering to M&C update resolution
    • Ron will schedule Woody, Grahame, Ron, and Austin/John to be on a call to evaluate policy assertions with conformity to ISO Datatypes
    • Ron develop precepts from the risks (conformity assessments, appeal processes, composition of FMG)
    • Ron should propose a RACI chart for the FMG/FGB relationship - existing RACI chart from SVN reviewed and supports Ron's assertion. Need to align M&C with it and do some mapping. Ron would like to have FMG representative come to FGB and report on certain metrics. However, need to define metrics. Need to review this against the BAM and assert relationships for external engagement. Political/social dimension lacking. May be a template for use by other product families.
    • Ron will reach out to Ken to invite him to an upcoming call to discuss the OMG interest; not completed but discussed with Lloyd, who reported on the SOA listserv already.
      • Woody reports that Ken reported on the FHIR accelerator on the FTSD call. Behavior using behavioral design patterns are the intent and they are holding a conference call to develop a PSS
  • RACI chart updates for the remaining hour, adjourned at 9:00 AM

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Lynn will send the updated RACI chart to Ron for review
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Governance_Board

© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.