This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20131023 US Realm TF Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
US Realm Task Force Call Agenda/Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/414809453

Date: 2013-10-09
Time: 5 pm Eastern Time
Facilitator Austin Note taker(s) Lynn
Attendee Name


x Calvin Beebe
regrets Woody Beeler
x Joe Bormel
x Keith Boone
x Lorraine Constable
x Robert Dieterle
x John Feikema
Marc Hadley
x Tony Julian
x Kensaku Kawamoto
x Paul Knapp
x Austin Kreisler,
x Lynn Laakso
x Ken McCaslin
regrets John Quinn
x Julie Course (S&I)
x Pat Van Dyke
no quorum definition

Agenda

  • Administrivia
    • Agenda review
    • Action Items
      • Keith will bring it up to the Education committee and ask for volunteers for drafting a PSS on Standards 101 for ONC Contractors.
    • Review notes from 20131016_US_Realm_TF_Call
  • Status of formation of content review team in ArB
  • CQI, SDWG, CDS, and Clinical Statement WG’s, invited to National Quality Forum webinar on 10/30/13 at 1:00 PM EST to provide an overview of the QDM Transition work that has recently started.
  • Inventory of note:
  • Review of any outstanding issues

Minutes

Convened at 5:02 PM

  • Agenda review - Lorraine requested a notification item on NQF webinar
    • Action Items
      • Keith will bring it up to the Education committee and ask for volunteers for drafting a PSS on Standards 101 for ONC Contractors. He brought up a contractors 101 not necessarily ONC and will discuss further on 11/13.
    • Review notes from 20131016_US_Realm_TF_Call Lorraine notes that CDS will come back to ArB when they're ready for guidance. KenK asks about ArB call coordinates and the next set of ballot timelines.
  • Status of formation of content review team in ArB - this has been discussed.
  • CQI, SDWG, CDS, and Clinical Statement WG’s, invited to National Quality Forum webinar on 10/30/13 at 1:00 PM EST to provide an overview of the QDM Transition work that has recently started.
  • Inventory of note:
    • Sniff Test: Project Scope Statement for HL7 Implementation Guide for CDA R2 -- Supplement to the Consolidated CDA R2 for Additional Attachment Templates, Release 1 by Attachments WG of DESD cosponsored by Structured Documents of SSD SD, at Project Insight # 1048 and TSC Tracker 2776. Austin's poll for "sniff test" came back unanimously to conduct a content review. Thus we must ask ArB to set up a content review team.
      • Paul notes he said yes because he wasn't sure SDWG and Attachments along sufficiently covered the interest area. This course of business affects how people do stuff, so FM may have play in the precursor to billing, and Paul is a cochair of FM. Are there other committees having interest? So it may not need content review but Paul agrees FM should be an interested party.
      • Pat notes her concern that with the angst surrounding the project she thought it needed review. It may need broader circulation. Bob notes that it was presented at the Atlanta WGM with SDWG and AWG and discussed with RMES. Bringing forward PSS earlier is the visibility process in HL7 - Julie notes that this has been duly noted with the S&I projects.
      • Austin asks if they suspect it's not a CDA IG? No concern about product family indicated.
      • Lastly, does this overlap other existing HL7 standards? No concern noted.
      • ergo, no content review team convening is needed. Sniff test passed, good to go.
    • Project approval request for Harmonization of Health Quality Artifact Reasoning and Expression Logic for CDS of SSD SD cosponsored by CQI and SDWG at Project Insight # 1049 and TSC Tracker 2778. Bryn and Marc to make the scope updates and send back to the committee.
      • Trimmed down version was submitted to SSD SG last Friday and is up for vote by TSC. Streamlined PSS focuses on first phase only for requirements gathering and documentation. Consideration of Arden Syntax, GELLO, and other expression logics like OWL were also added as a phase.
      • Keith cautions that this must be structured to feel like a win-win for all parties. Austin notes that the outcome of documenting the requirements will be input into the governance step for determining next steps in evaluating overlap. It's up for vote on the TSC now and he doesn't anticipate issues.
    • CDS projects - next ballot timelines (KenK)
      • Ballot recon is proceeding. They have questions on the upcoming January cycle ballot. They want to ask for an OOC for ballot materials to be submitted around Dec 20th. Staff may not be available at that time. KenK asks if OOC ballot in early January would work for ONC calendar - Julie Crouse says this would work for DSTU. They need Informative published first in December and then start the next ballot for draft standard in early 2014 but she needs to receive back confirmation. Paul notes that KenK will need to validate with Don Lloyd what schedule will work for him.
    • PI# 1017 Virtual Medical Record for Clinical Decision Support (vMR-CDS) Logical Model, Release 2(3?) - KenK is coordinating with ArB
    • PI# 1016 Virtual Medical Record for Clinical Decision Support (vMR-CDS) XML ITS - Paul reports that ITS WG has approved, CDS pending approvals, FTSD approved, and it's on the TSC agenda for Monday.
    • DAF - presented to IHE and IHE will take parts and synchronize with conceptual models in HL7. Feik reports they are excited about that piece and anticipate developing and using some HL7 standards for certain use cases and others with IHE.

Adjourned 5:40 PM


Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved