20130408 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/450662277

Date: 2013-04-08
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s):
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x Hugh Glover x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio x Ron Parker, FGB Chair . John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Observers/Guests
x Lorraine Constable x John Moehrke x Lynn Laakso, scribe
x Jean Duteau x Brian Pech x Austin Kreisler
David Hay
.

Agenda

Minutes

  • Roll Call - convened at 1:06 PM
  • Agenda Check - should also review volunteers for QA
  • Minutes from 20130325_FMG_concall Lloyd/Lorraine move for approval. Unanimously approved.
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Ron to address concept of FHIR WG with FGB.
      • Lloyd will pass to Grahame the request to update the Automated QA steps section of FHIR QA Guidelines. Lloyd continues to poke at Grahame.
      • Lloyd asks Austin/Lynn to bring up feedback on patient search/lookup for a more general participation at the FGB call. FGB call did not have quorum to discuss scenarios for connectathon.
      • Hugh will take a first pass at cross references on quality metrics column headings with detail on their meaning for others' review - no progress.
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian) - Brian reports David sent an email to the list to drum up connectathon interest. He has no other report on numbers. It appears to be the usual suspects. Promotion efforts discussed.
    • FGB – first pass of risk assessment; will continue work on the spreadsheet. Would still like to have the FMG walk through it also. FMG suggestions for mitigations requested. Plan to do the walk through next week.
    • MnM – did not have quorum last week.
    • FMG Liaisons – Hugh has nothing to report but still needs to work with PA to describe the QA process. Lorraine reports they have completed drafts of resource proposals for comment. They uncovered a bug where some content can only be seen on the wiki when logged in. Lloyd worked with Vocabulary to go through their reconciliation issues and will next work with Patient Care.
      • Hugh reminds that there is reporting for levels of progress to go through on their spreadsheets
      • John reports from IHE that they will be working RESTful security transactions. They intend it to be reusable as FHIR resources. XDS entry and mobile documents alignment was also discussed. Working towards a timeslot on the next IHE meeting just prior to the WGM to dig deeper.
  • Precepts
    • Ron notes we can drop this for now; once the risk profile assessments are done we can resume
  • Process management
    • Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
      • 10 volunteers so far to help with QA. Lloyd reports there are fourteen slots to fill. John also volunteers. Brian can help after the 22nd. Lloyd will make initial draft QA assignments and send them out today. Lorraine also reports that Andy is interested.
      • Review quality criteria described at FHIR QA Approach. Lorraine asks if there are naming guidelines for search criteria? There are not currently such naming conventions. Inconsistency would require MnM to propose guidelines. Lloyd will adjust. Resource elements naming patterns will also need to be addressed within and across resources.
      • Lloyd will have an orientation call, perhaps next Monday.
  • WGM Agenda planning - draft agenda planned after Phoenix. On GForge under documents, Mon Q1 and Q2 FHIR core with MnM, Q3 and Q4 is ITS with a rep to Education. Tues Q1 is FGB, also ITS and SOA. Q2 with CGIT, MnM, PA. Tues Q3 FHIR Core and Pharmacy. Q4 ITS/InM and PC. Weds Q1 with ITS. Q2 with ITS, OO and Vocab. Q3 FHIR Core, FM, and delegate to Mobile Health. Q4 Weds CGIT/Templates, FM, Devices. Q6 is FMG evening session and FMG invited. Thurs Q1 FHIR core with MnM. Q2 is EHR/Security/SOA, and OO. Q3/4 Thurs has II with Q3 also SDWG. Fri Q1 FGB/FMG, Q2 FHIR Core with MnM.
    • Are there specific elements to the FMG agenda? Not yet, agenda placeholder to be added to wiki at FHIR Management Group.
  • David joins. He confirms there are few new participants for the connectathon.

Adjourned 1:51 PM ET

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Lloyd will make initial draft QA assignments and send them out today.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2013 Health Level Seven® International