20130320 FGB concall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2013-03-20 |
Time: 5:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Ron Parker||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|Quorum = Chair plus 2||no|
|x||Ron Parker||x||George (Woody) Beeler||Ewout Kramer|
|John Quinn||Grahame Grieve|
|x||Lynn Laakso, scribe|
- Roll call -
- Agenda Review
- Approve minutes of 20130313 FGB concall
- Action Item review:
- Ron takes an action item to talk to Charlie Mead about a diagram to represent the relationships if risks link to mitigations and the mitigations link to governance points, suggests a model with no more than five classes including risks, governance points, mitigations, and management
- Lynn will invite Sharon to the March 27th call.
- Ron to walk the FMG through this model at the next call and gather their thoughts, mitigations, triggers, metrics.
- FGB needs to look at the document for populating the impact/likelihood, type and walk through it on the next call.
- FMG update - Austin/Lynn to bring up feedback on patient search/lookup for a more general participation at the FGB call.
- Methodology update-
- Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
- Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
- Conformity Assessment
- Appeal Process / Escalation
- What is the appeal process for resources not chosen for inclusion in the ballot?
- What is the appeal / escalation process for Management decisions?
- What is the appeal / escalation process for Governance decisions?Responsibilities for resources (education, conformity process, appeal process)
- Need a work plan that is coordinated with HL7 Education Director
Quorum not achieved
- Agenda Review - Austin suggests the FGB consider additional representation as John Quinn is much too schedule-challenged and quorum is difficult. Add to agenda for next call to develop a recommendation.
- Two weeks from today Woody and Lynn are not available.
Adjourned 5:19 PM.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Governance_Board
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.