20130311 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/450662277

Date: 2013-03-11
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern DAYLIGHT Time
Chair: Lloyd Note taker(s):
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs regrets Hugh Glover Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio regrets Ron Parker, FGB Chair . John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Observers/Guests
GTM Lorraine Constable x John Moehrke x Lynn Laakso, scribe
x Jean Duteau x Brian Pech Austin Kreisler
x David Hay
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20130304_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Ron (Sasha) will have translated EHR-sfm profile as connectathon use case
      • Ron to address concept of FHIR WG with FGB. (no FGB meeting last week)
      • David will develop some scenarios about patient search/lookup for a more general participation on the wiki for next week, and will notify the FHIR list for feedback
      • Liaisons to send DSTU status checklist to their groups.
      • Lloyd will pass to Grahame the request to update the Automated QA steps section of FHIR QA Guidelines.
      • FMG to create language for the ballot community what changes they can expect to see during the DSTU period. (Lloyd) - see FHIR DSTU Expectations, linked from FHIR Development Process
  • Reports
  • Precepts
  • Process management
    • Ballot Planning
      • Review feedback on next week's call from WG's having responsibility for content development for DSTU for levels of completeness to identifying progress towards readiness of resources, e.g., PSS approved, SVN, vocab defined, etc
    • FHIR Design patterns - see FHIR Design Patterns
    • Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check - approval moved by Brian second by David; unanimously approved
  • Minutes from 20130304_FMG_concall approval moved by Brian seconded by Jean; unanimously approved.
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Ron (Sasha) will have translated EHR-sfm profile as connectathon use case; Ron not on the call
      • Ron to address concept of FHIR WG with FGB. (no FGB meeting last week)
      • David will develop some scenarios about patient search/lookup for a more general participation on the wiki for next week, and will notify the FHIR list for feedback - he did so and has not received feedback. Need to poke Grahame.
      • Liaisons to send DSTU status checklist to their groups. Not done.
      • Lloyd will pass to Grahame the request to update the Automated QA steps section of FHIR QA Guidelines. Has not heard back from Grahame
      • FMG to create language for the ballot community what changes they can expect to see during the DSTU period. (Lloyd) - see FHIR DSTU Expectations, linked from FHIR Development Process; content is also part of the FHIR source. David asks about linking to documentation on that - Lloyd finds the existing documentation unhelpful to implementers. Developers' responsibility to maintain currency with standard as it evolves discussed. David thinks we need to specify that the process is not unique to FHIR but is the standard process for HL7. E.g. the full rules for the DSTU is at (link to GOM).
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian) - no report
    • FGB – did not meet
    • MnM – harmonization sessions and bulk approval of ballot reconciliation, leaving about 100 ballot items to go. Feedback from HIMSS? FHIR mention on Forbes but otherwise Lloyd has not heard from Grahame on that. Ask on FGB call.
    • FMG Liaisons
      • PA (Hugh primary liaison, secondary Brian) he was on the first part of the call. Concern with PA members with meeting the proposed schedule.
      • OO no update but Lloyd will follow up this week.
      • Jean reports Rx working on the resources along with PHER to look at administration and immunization resources together. Lloyd recommends they look at Care Plan too and define any overlap carefully. He has not brought the FHIR schedule forward to Patient Care. Lack of comments to Lloyd's update is unsettling.
      • FM no progress
  • Process management
    • Ballot Planning
      • Review feedback on next week's call from WG's having responsibility for content development for DSTU for levels of completeness to identifying progress towards readiness of resources, e.g., PSS approved, SVN, vocab defined, etc - how to progress this further during call time? Need to communicate the process expected for May-July. Lloyd will draft a straw-man proposal for the process as a starting point.
    • FHIR Design patterns - see FHIR Design Patterns
    • Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
      • Ballot validation, technical editing for grammar/spelling discussed.

Adjourned 1:37 PM

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2013 Health Level Seven® International