This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2013-12-05 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting URL:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/741102173,
GoToMeeting ID: 741-102-173

Date: 2013-12-05
Time: 2PM Eastern
Facilitator: Andy Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
. .
Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
Jeff Brown, HL7 ES liaison
Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
Dennis Cheung, co-chair, CIHI
Jane Curry, Templates, OHT liaison
Diego Kaminker, Education liaison
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
Abdul-Malik Shakir, CIC liaison
John Ritter, EHR
Rik Smithies, CS liaison
Rob Snelick, CGIT liaison
Rene Spronk, Marketing liaison
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
regrets Michael van der Zel, co-chair
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes)

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • Other/New Business



Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2013-11-14 Tooling Call Lynn moves and Wilfred seconds approval; approved unanimously
  • Review action items -
    • Andy to notify the cochairs, editors and internationaladmin lists in addition to Tooling the intent of Tooling's consideration to drop support for Visio 2002 effective with review at 2014JanuaryWGM in San Antonio. Not done
    • Andy will talk to John about Regex expression license.
    • Andy will talk to John and Mark about an iOS developers' license for HL7 - Mike Kingery reports "Unless we actually have a project approved which would utilize this I would just wait until we actually need it to register". Andy notes that it may take 3-4 weeks to obtain the license. It was thought that Frank wanted to implement an app for V2.
    • Andy will do an assessment of how well HingX meets those FMG registry requirements as well. List was forwarded
    • Andy will check with TSC if the Tooling Dashboard or such dashboards are of interest still. Andy has not yet obtained agenda time for the TSC to review.
        • Andy will follow up with Diego on the Education project; Andy has some material on the Education requirements from Diego he will forward to Dennis to see if he can advance it. - follow up when Dennis is on the call
    • Lynn will schedule a time with AMS and Woody to review judging criteria for the 2013-2014 Tooling Challenge - held call on the 15th and waiting for updates from Woody.
  • For next meeting - review Tooling WGM agenda and Tuesday Tooling. We may invite an ad-hoc presentation by FHIR developers (Ewout FHIR profiling tool?). Michael may also be doing a presentation - Andy will check with him. Review slides on 1/2. Only a few calls remain between now and the WGM.
  • Other agenda time will be on Tooling Strategy/Tactical Plans. SDWG plans for moving forward, getting requirements will help determine tactical plan into 2014. Andy and Lynn will meet via GTM offline to advance.

Adjourned 2:29 PM

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Return to Tooling


© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.