2013-09-25 PA WGM Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Patient Administration Work Group Minutes - Wednesday September 6, 2012

Wednesday Q1

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Guest Room 547

Date: 2012-09-12
Time: Wednesday Q1
Facilitator Line Saele Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Line Saele Helse Vest IKT Norway
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 Netherlands
X Barry Guinn EPIC
X Ken Pool PHER - OZ
X Mark Kramer Mitre
X Timothy Grapes OASIS
X Brian Postlethwaite DCA, Australia
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Services Discussion

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Introductions
The WG reviewed the agenda and the current attendees. Based on the lack of stakeholders for Interdependent registries and patient care, the workgroup has decided to be flexible with the agenda.
Brian proceeded to present a Services Directory (ServD).
Ken asked if the Z&I Framework work was considered or incorporated into this work. Brian noted that that effort seemed to focus on HPD LDAP which is covered to some extent in their work.
Conforming to the HCSPDIR SFM.
Based on Human Services Directory.
Use of CTS2 for the specialty.
LDAP is commonly used mechanism to manage directories. But usually for managing providers in one organization. But larger federated organizations are not easily supported by LDAP.
Adopted fort the IHE healthcare provider directory (HPD).
No mechanism to describe the services a provider supports at a site or availability.
There was a decision to co-own this, since Brian was bringing this back to HL7 for eventual normative publication as it is currently being done in the OMG.
Ken suggested that Brian talk to Austin Kreisler since there are discussions on the board level about specifications that are shared among standards development organizations.
Action: Brian will talk to Austin to get direction on this.
Meanwhile, we will consider this as a joint ownership.
TEP to HL7 v2.7 mapping
The WG then moved on to address a request by OASIS for mapping between their TEP specification elements that are within the PAWG domain and HL7 v 2.7

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Wednesday Q2

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Guest Room 547

Date: 2012-09-12
Time: Wednesday Q2
Facilitator Line Saele Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Line Saele Helse Vest IKT Norway
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 Netherlands
X Barry Guinn EPIC
X Timothy Grapes OASIS
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. TEP to V2.7 mapping
  2. IBM Proposal

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
The WG continued with the mapping requested by OASIS between the TEP specification and the HL7 v2.7 standard. The registries discussion will follow
After the mapping session, the PAWG continued with the review of the PSS and the needs of Samer and the IBM organization.
Some of the examples of needs that this effort has that they were not able to find in the v3 standard. Data Types
Pharmacy Domain
Billing address
After reviewing the PSS, it was clear that the needs for this effort spans the domains of other work groups.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Wednesday Q3

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Guest Room 547

Date: 2012-09-12
Time: Wednesday Q3
Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Line Saele Helse Vest IKT Norway
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 Netherlands
X Wendy Huang Canada Health Infoway
X Barry Guinn EPIC
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. FHIR works

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
MaritalStatus
The WG decided to address the harmonization proposals. There was one that arose out of FHIR, but means that a change will have to be made to the V3 codes for marital status.
Motion: Line made a motion to add a code to the MaritalStatus to convey unmarried without having to convey the reason. Barry seconded.

Vote (for/against/abstain): 4/0/0
The WG continued to address the planning for next meeting.
Alex made a motion to accept the minutes from Atlanta WGM 2013 May. Line seconded.

Vote: 4/0/0

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Wednesday Q4

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Guest Room 547

Date: 2012-09-12
Time: Wednesday Q4
Facilitator Line Saele Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Line Saele Helse Vest IKT Norway
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 Netherlands
X Alexander Henket NICTIZ, The Netherlands
X Barry Guinn EPIC
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. 3-Year Work Plan

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Alexander Henket asked that we make a change to the agenda. He would like to review the needs for publication.
The WG reviewed the publication request form and gave necessary information that will be needed for the rest.
The WG realized that there is a lot of material to be collected and tracked in his role as Facilitator for Modeling, so agreed to allow Alexander Henket to focus on collecting the materials for publication and supply him with the Publication Request Forms from HL7 for each. The Co-Chairs will complete the publication request forms and supply them to him.
Personnel Management CMETs – need to be checked
The WG moved on to address the 3 year work plan.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Navigation

© 2007-2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.