This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2013-07-25 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting URL:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/699884034

Date: 2013-07-25
Time: 2PM Eastern
Facilitator: Michael Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
Jeff Brown, HL7 ES liaison
x Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
regrets Dennis Cheung, co-chair, eHealth Ontario
Jane Curry, Templates, OHT liaison
Diego Kaminker, Education liaison
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
x Abdul-Malik Shakir, CIC liaison
John Ritter, EHR
Rene Spronk, Marketing liaison
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
x Michael van der Zel, co-chair
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes)

Agenda

Agenda Topics



Supporting Documents

Minutes

AMS asks about preview materials to determine if they should purchase the V2 access db. He is referred to Frank.
Michael convenes the call at 2:09 PM

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2013-07-18 Tooling Call Andy moves approval, Joshua seconds. Unanimously approved.
  • Review action items -
    • Andy will take the motherhood-and-apple-pie statements and formulate a statement with some of the current projects for review on the 7/25 call. This is not yet ready.
    • 2294 Andy sent a note to the Education cochairs and we've had no response back. Lynn will schedule a conference call for Dennis, Andy, Michael and Jane to review and discuss further next week to decide if it will go forward.
    • 2445 closed
    • 2503 Tooling strategy wait for next week for update from Board retreat
    • 2506 Andy is no longer liaison to Vocabulary. We'll reassign when we have a new liaison
    • 2510 Ontology PSS is about 75% done and Andy will then send to Rik
    • 2511 Michael will have something for 2013Sep, and feels this is different from the product documentation matrix
    • 2512 close; open a new one for phase 2? Andy will forward the financials document to Lynn for budget review.
    • 2513 template for tooling requirements not ready
    • 2514 UML Tooling BOF; Michael has not heard anything back from the UML developers e.g. Lorraine and Patrick.
    • 2515 still open
    • Michael to review use of Sparx by HL7, transferred from Josh for Tool-endorsement process blurb - Michael has a draft he will share
  • Review projects:
    Tooling-sponsored Projects

Michael will be out the next two weeks. Adjourned 2:43 PM

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Michael to review use of Sparx by HL7, transferred from Josh for Tool-endorsement process blurb - Michael has a draft he will share
  • Andy will take the motherhood-and-apple-pie statements and formulate a statement with some of the current projects for review
  • Lynn will schedule a conference call for Dennis, Andy, Michael and Jane to review and discuss further next week to decide if action item 2294 will go forward.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Return to Tooling


© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.