2013-05-08 PA WGM Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Wednesday May 08, 2013

Wednesday Q1

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Atlanta Room 12

Date: 2013-05-08
Time: Wednesday Q1
Facilitator Alex de Leon Scribe Line Saele
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Line Saele HL7 Norway
X Toril Reite HL7 Norway
X Barry Guinn EPIC
X Iryna Roy GP Informatics
X Alexander Henket E. Novation
X Alexander de Leon Kaiser Permanente
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 3 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • FHIR - Work

Supporting Documents
FHIR FHIR v0.06 Ballot For Comment Material

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Alexander Henket showed the latest publication of PA material. We checked the publication to see if it was up to date.
Small publication editing is necessary.

WG looked at NE 2013 preview and came to the conclusion that PA Person Registry, Patient registry and Encounter is correct with the right content, with the exception of the Encounter Models, where all the participations have a generic name. WG will update these models, as a technical correction, and submit those to Don, and ask about the missing schemas under this preview site.

FHIR ballot reconciliation
211 – The WG agrees to change gender from Coding to CodeableConcept. 5-0-0

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Wednesday Q2

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Atlanta Room #12

Date: 2013-05-08
Time: Wednesday Q2
Facilitator Line Saele Scribe Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Line Saele HL7 Norway
X Toril Reite HL7 Norway
X Barry Guinn EPIC
X Ewout Kramer Furore
X Iryna Roy GP Informatics
X Hugh Glover Blue Wave
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Nat Wong HL7 Australia
X Steve Fine Cerner
X James Cheung Kaiser Permanente
X Richard Kavanagh Health and Social Care Information Center, UK
X Alexander Henket E. Novation
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 3 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • V2 Work

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

Review of the current scope for PA FHIR. Hugh Glover is a liaison for FHIR to PA.
What needs to be done, what has been done? Location will be completed soon.
Action item: Summery form for Resources (RSS) to be filled in - Alex de Leon.
Location – some more work need to be done.
Organization – ballot in January. Fixed with comment. Not finished ballot reconciliation.
Patient is most completed.
Practitioner – need to be reviewed.
Encounter. Needs more work. Basic is done.
FHIR group is focusing on keeping the resources unambiguous.
Hugh needed to be in a conf call and left at 1130.

Over to ballot recon from January.
168 – needs to be reconsidered. The group already said this was Persuasive.
After a discussion we decided that the correct disposition is Persuasive with mod. Barry moved, Nat second. Votes – 8-0-1
170 – The wording to set for this point was discussed. The group agreed after the ballot comment to add a wording for this.
Ewout will reflect the discussion in a wording for this. The preferred guidance will be about making a reference to other organization called “parent”.
171 – Was Persuasive with mod. We do not wish to have only “Contact” because of the possibility of this being to ambiguous. The group agrees to make it ContactEntity.
172 – Guidance on when to use the address and telecom hanging directly off Organization, and when to use “ContactEntity”.
169 - We need the capability to capture active/inactive organizations. We believe that this is within the 80% and should therefore to be in the core. PA feels that there might be other status codes that might be used. E.g. suspended, unknown.
Ewout will ask around on 169. The group did not come up on a conclusion.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Wednesday Q3

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Atlanta Room #12

Date: 2013-05-08
Time: Wednesday Q3
Facilitator Line Saele Scribe Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Line Saele HL7 Norway
X
X Barry Guinn EPIC
X Christian Hay GS1
X Wendy Huang Canada Health Infoway
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 3 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • Approve January Phoenix WGM Minutes
  • Plan next meeting - draft agenda

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
The WG reviewed the minutes. After some edits, Alexander Henket moved to approve the minutes from Phoenix. Alex seconded.
Vote: 4/0/0
The WG continued on to draft an agenda for the WGM in September, to be held in Boston MA. The changes were made to reflect it being a plenary. Since there are more changes to the agenda, the WG will continue with approval of this on Thursday, as per the agenda.
The WG decided to move on to updating the SWOT analysis. Work was done to identify the various headings of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats. When complete, Wendy Huang moved to accept the SWOT analysis, Alex de Leon seconded.
Vote (for, against, abstain): 4/0/0

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Wednesday Q4

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Atlanta Room# 12

Date: 2013-05-08
Time: Wednesday Q4
Facilitator Line Saele Scribe Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Line Saele HL7 Norway
X Anil Luthra Apis Consultants
X Brad Fonseca Canada Health Infoway
X Barry Guinn EPIC
X Alex de Leon Kaiser PermanenteD
X Stan Huff Intermountain Healthcare
X Sasha Bojicic Canada Health Infoway
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 3 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • Interdependent Registries

Minutes

The agenda shows Interdependent Registries as the topic for this quarter.
Sasha went over the updates to the DAM for interdependent registries from the reconciliation spreadsheet. In doing so, Ken Rubin asked what this will eventually turn into, e.g., a new service, an implementation guide, a profile, etc.
This is not clear.

In discussion, it appears that this lends itself to an implementation guide. The suggestion is that when the document is ready to go to implementation guide, the WG could then produce a profile as a sort of proof of concept.
Ken brought up that Patient Care has been working on a care coordination service. Therefore, they have experience with owning a service product while working with the SOA WG for guidance. So, after the DAM is reballoted, while reconciling, they suggest working with Patient Care about work on an implementation guide or informative ballot in order to start including the needed clinical registries in the orchestration. SOA has agree to co-sponsor this effort, if needed.
Ken has offered time on the SOA WG calls, if needed.
Action: Contact Patient Care about scheduling 2 quarters during the next working group meeting in September. Alex and Line.

Action: Reballot Interdependent Registries DAM. Along with the ballot comment reconciliation uploaded to the ballot website.

Brad moves to adjourn 30 min early. Second Anil second.
Vote(For/Against/Abstain): 5/0/2

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Navigation

© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.