2013-05-02 Tooling Call
Tooling Meeting Template
Standing Conference Calls
The Tooling WG will hold a Conference Call at 2 PM Eastern time, each Thursday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at Telecon_Agendas.
- Conference Call: Uses HL7 Conference Call Service
- Dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 586935#
- Dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 586935#
- GoToMeeting at 482-299-629
|HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Time: 2PM Eastern
|Facilitator: <Chair of Meeting>||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|x||Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting|
|regrets||Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ|
|regrets||Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator|
|x||Dennis Cheung, eHealth Ontario|
|Lorraine Constable, HL7 ES liaison|
|regrets||Jane Curry, Templates, OHT liaison|
|Diego Kaminker, Education liaison|
|x||Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support|
|Abdul-Malik Shakir, CIC liaison|
|x||Andy Stechishin, Co-chair|
|Michael van der Zel, co-chair|
|Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes)|
- Roll Call & Agenda Review
- Approval of previous minutes from 2013-04-25 Tooling Call
- Review action items -
- #2445 Woody to write an article about 64 bit OS for RMIM designer
- #2503 Jane and Lynn need to get feedback from Tooling and the Board on the policy implications for the Tooling Strategy. Meeting being scheduled to discuss with Board members.
- #2506 Coordinate interaction with Vocabulary WG on UCPRS project (Andy)
- #2510 Rik will develop requirements for inclusion in a project scope statement to further flesh out the ontology work
- #2511 Michael will create a first draft product matrix reflecting changes based on the product strategy.
- #2512 Lynn will follow up with John Quinn on EHR-S FM project extension approval supported by Tooling and outstanding approval by John Quinn - waiting for updated contract from William.
- #2513 Tooling to develop a template for what a tooling requirements report needs to contain. Assigned to Michael for now
- #2514 Michael will create a PSS for the UML Tooling BoF. Initial draft has not yet been circulated to the list.
- #2515 Woody agrees to produce the scope to hack some transforms that will combine data from combined MIF files, and the message reference file that is generated as part of the ballot, to create submission content to HingX using the HingX API. In such a way that it gets the base definitional elements of the ballot and a summary of high level vocabulary dependencies and Concept domain dependencies.
- #2520 Josh to Update the EA license management process document.
- WGM slides review
- Tooling Strategy - continue discussion on list of HL7-sponsored tools
- Review projects:
- Tooling-sponsored Projects
- PI# 992 Tooling Work Group Education Requirements and Plan - see Tooling_Education
- PI# 913 HL7 Tooling Challenge
- PI# 904 HL7/OHT Health Ingenuity Exchange Alpha Program Participation
- PI# 831 EHR-S FM Profiling Tool
- PI# 803 Tooling_Dashboard
- PI# 802 Tooling Communication Plan and Execution
- PI# 801 Tooling Strategy and Process Revision
- PI# 742 Model Automated Exchange (MAX) for UML Models
- PI# 665 MIF based Publishing Phase II
- Other/New Business
- Roll Call & Agenda Review; Woody wishes to review MIF Schema feature request tracker.
- Approval of previous minutes from 2013-04-25 Tooling Call Lynn moves and Dennis seconds approval. Unanimously approved.
- review MIF Schema feature request tracker.
- Woody moves approval of resolution tracker item 1751 and Lynn seconds.
- 1885 deferred
- 1895 to be adopted in 2.2.1. Woody moves approval of resolution, Dennis seconds. Unanimously approved.
- 2110 role for business name, Woody moves approval of resolution. Dennis seconds. Unanimously approved.
- 2188 historyitem.id type change. Woody moves approval of resolution. Lynn seconds. Unanimously approved.
- 2266 Revision frequency property binding. Woody moves approval of resolution. Lynn seconds. Unanimously approved.
- 2500 requires ratification from Vocabulary, Woody moves approval of resolution. Lynn seconds. Unanimously approved. ACTION ITEM: Woody will take the change in tracker 2500 to Vocab for final approval.
- 2604 pre adopt vocab feature from MIF 2.2.0 in 2.1.7. Was already used for publishing. Woody moves approval of resolution. Lynn seconds. Unanimously approved.
- 2603 glossary changes for term definitions to coordinate with ISO. Needs Publishing approval as well at the WGM. Woody moves approval of resolution. Dennis seconds. Unanimously approved.
- WGM slides review, slide 3 expanding "our" scope. Woody moves approval with edits, Lynn seconds. Unanimously approved.
Adjourned 3:02 PM
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.