This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2013-04-18 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting URL:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/699884034

Date: 2013-04-18
Time: 2PM Eastern
Facilitator: Andy Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
x Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
x Dennis Cheung, eHealth Ontario
Lorraine Constable, HL7 ES liaison
x Jane Curry, Templates, OHT liaison
x Hugh Glover
Diego Kaminker, Education liaison
x Austin Kreisler .
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
x Brian Pech
x John Quinn
x John Ritter, EHR
x Abdul-Malik Shakir, CIC liaison
regrets Rik Smithies, CS liaison
Rob Snelick, CGIT liaison
Rene Spronk, Marketing liaison
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
Michael van der Zel, co-chair
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes)

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2013-04-11 Tooling Call
  • Update from Tooling Liaisons:
    • AMS - CIC
    • Rik Smithies - CS
    • Rob Snelick - CGIT
    • Diego Kaminker - Education
    • John Ritter - EHR
    • Lorraine Constable - Electronic Services
    • Rene Spronk -Marketing
    • Michael Van der Zel - Patient Care, RIMBAA
    • Andy Stechishin - Structured Documents, Vocabulary, Publishing
    • Jane Curry - Templates, Open Health Tools
  • PI# 742 Model Automated Exchange (MAX) for UML Models
    • MAX Demo - by Hugh Glover
  • WGM agenda planning
  • Review action items and last known status -
    • #2445 Woody to write an article about 64 bit OS for RMIM designer
    • #2503 Jane and Lynn need to get feedback from Tooling and the Board on the policy implications for the Tooling Strategy. Meeting being scheduled to discuss with Board members.
    • #2506 Coordinate interaction with Vocabulary WG on UCPRS project (Andy)
    • #2510 Rik will develop requirements for inclusion in a project scope statement to further flesh out the ontology work
    • #2511 Michael will create a first draft product matrix reflecting changes based on the product strategy.
    • #2512 Lynn will follow up with John Quinn on EHR-S FM project extension approval supported by Tooling and outstanding approval by John Quinn - waiting for updated contract from William.
    • #2513 Tooling to develop a template for what a tooling requirements report needs to contain. Assigned to Michael for now
    • #2514 Michael will create a PSS for the UML Tooling BoF. Initial draft has not yet been circulated to the list.
    • #2515 Woody agrees to produce the scope to hack some transforms that will combine data from combined MIF files, and the message reference file that is generated as part of the ballot, to create submission content to HingX using the HingX API. In such a way that it gets the base definitional elements of the ballot and a summary of high level vocabulary dependencies and Concept domain dependencies.
    • #2520 Josh to Update the EA license management process document.
  • Review projects:
    Tooling-sponsored Projects
    Tooling co-sponsored projects
    • Proposed new cosponsored project- in-progress PSS to introduce a requirement to support the implementation of CCDA associated with Meaningful Use. (PI# TBD).
    • PI# 983 MIF- to OWL conversion (MnM Sponsor)
    • PI# 948 HL7 Work Group Facilitator Training (Education sponsor)
    • PI# 947 HL7 Vocabulary Maintenance in the IHTSDO Workbench (Vocab sponsor)
    • PI# 945 Evaluate NLM Vocabulary Submission Tool (USCRS) at HL7 (Vocab sponsor)
    • PI# 905 V2 Publishing Database Upgrade (Publishing sponsor)
    • PI# 885 HL7 Templates ITS Pilot (Templates sponsor)
    • PI# 829 HL7 Templates Registry Business Process Requirements Analysis (Templates sponsor)
    • PI# 806 Development of policies and procedures of an HL7 terminology authority (Vocabulary sponsor)
  • Other/New Business



Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Call convenes at 2:06 PM

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review - approved by general consent
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2013-04-11 Tooling Call; Austin moves and Jane seconds approval. John R, Hugh, abstain. Approved 5/0/2
  • Update from Tooling Liaisons:
    • AMS - CIC: MAX demo today.
    • Rik Smithies - CS; not on the call but sent apologies and has no update
    • Rob Snelick - CGIT ; not on the call
    • Diego Kaminker - Education; not on the call
    • John Ritter - EHR; John reports that Anneke has been updating files and posting to wiki and GForge for some testing prior to WGM. Jane asks to clarify if EHR is acceptance testing of the first phase deliverable. John asserts this is expected to reveal bugs they would want fixed prior to acceptance testing. This is beta testing with final acceptance testing following the WGM.
    • Lorraine Constable - Electronic Services; Andy reports that Lorraine seeks a replacement as Tooling Liaison
    • Rene Spronk -Marketing ; not on the call
    • Michael Van der Zel - Patient Care, RIMBAA; not on the call and Andy has not spoken with him lately. He'll be in ATL.
    • Andy Stechishin - Structured Documents, Vocabulary, Publishing
      • SDWG little progress for template exchange format. They have joined with Publishing to look at CDA IGs, quality criteria etc
      • Vocab: he tried to join ES to discuss UCPRS status but they did not have quorum. He'll plan to attend the next one.
      • Publishing - working with SDWG on IGs; R2B datatypes fork implemented using Gunther Schadow's work on the generator.
    • Jane Curry - Templates, Open Health Tools
      • Templates working on next DSTU draft on relationships between templates, versions, relationships, processes, and impact on registry as well as perspectives from template designers vs implementers and their interdependencies. DSTU should have a flow-through example throughout the lifecycle of an instance and its corresponding rules. HingX discussed in recent CIMI meeting as way to coordinate efforts.
      • OHT HingX stuff has not progressed without availability from Woody. OHT intends to do a SDK toolkit for helping people to find their open source products.
  • PI# 742 Model Automated Exchange (MAX) for UML Models
    • MAX Demo - by Hugh Glover of TRDS DAM .EAP file. Extensions in Visual Studio to underlying EA tool
      • Andy notes that Michael is maintaining a MAX import/export with the EHR-S FM Profiler and asks about alignment. Hugh reports he has passed code back and forth with Michael a couple of times and feels their developments should be easy to interchange. Andy asks about joining Tooling on Tuesday Q2; Hugh is unavailable but he will work out a time with Andy to meet and discuss repositories and alignment. Andy notes that he and Michael have looked at some additional requirements they have worked with to forward to the MAX project. (Hugh leaves the call)
  • WGM agenda planning Tooling_WGM_2013_May
    • John reports that EHR chose BOF topic of Tooling-related stuff, Tuesday Q5 5:15-6 PM. EHR-S FM R2 and conversion from R1 to R2 tooling requirements. He invites Andy, Anneke and William but the Goossens will not be at the WGM.
    • Andy has to determine Monday Q4 arrangements for Vocab
    • Jane will try to have the Best Practices HingX presentation ready for someone else to present at the WGM (she won't be there).
  • Review action items and last known status -
    • #2503 Jane and Lynn need to get feedback from Tooling and the Board on the policy implications for the Tooling Strategy. Meeting being scheduled to discuss with Board members. Andy was supposed to write up the list of options and send to the list. Andy asks if John filled out the Doodle poll; best time remaining is Friday at 11 AM.

Adjourned 3:00 PM

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Return to Tooling


© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.