This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2013-03-21 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting URL:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/699884034

Date: 2013-03-21
Time: 2PM Eastern DAYLIGHT Time
Facilitator: Andy Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
x Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
x Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
x Lorraine Constable, HL7 ES liaison
x Jane Curry, Templates, OHT liaison
Diego Kaminker, Education liaison
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
x Abdul-Malik Shakir, CIC liaison
x John Ritter, EHR
x Rik Smithies, CS liaison
Rob Snelick, CGIT liaison
Rene Spronk, Marketing liaison
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
Michael van der Zel, co-chair
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes)

Agenda

Agenda Topics



Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Call to order at 2:04 PM

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review - approved by general consent
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2013-03-14 Tooling Call AMS moves and Lorraine seconds approval. Lorraine and John and Rik abstain; 5/0/3
  • Update from Tooling Liaisons:
    • AMS - CIC : MAX project reviewed on last call with request for use case requirements sent to cochairs. He has not yet received anything. Demo on the Tooling call on April 11 and at Tooling Tuesday in Atlanta. Jane asked about the UML BOF; Michael was going to take it on from Patrick and is drafting a PSS awaiting review from Lorraine and Patrick. She suggests a more coordinated outreach.
    • Rik Smithies - CS - preparing for ballot, finding some bugs in RMIM designer reported to Woody. Andy cautions that Woody is not good at seeing things in his overflowing inbox but there is a GForge tracker for them. Joshua can then see them and discuss with Woody. Still owing on requirements for analysis tool
    • Rob Snelick - CGIT - Rob only expects to participate in liaison reports at the WGM unless something urgent comes up. AMS inquires on the status of replacing the MWB; expect update in May.
    • Diego Kaminker - Education - AMS asks if tooling wants to be represented in tutorials' education track. Need to translate them into current version of tools for new media delivery notes Andy. He has a PSS that Education needs to review as cosponsor. ACTION ITEM: Andy has an action item to send the scope statement to Diego and the Education cochairs.
    • John Ritter - EHR; EHR Profile designer tool still in progress. EHR WG call on Tuesday had an update of their progress, demonstrated, requested an extension to demo during May 2013. They also want to test against the latest ballot version of the EHR-S FM. Jane asks the proposed end date of phase 1? John does not have a response from the team. Andy reports it would be just after the May WGM for completing the documentation of the user guide. It would depend on the amount of the feedback from the (volunteer) testers. Current contract end date is Dec 2012. Andy hopes that at the May WGM they can go over the tool with EHR and address cut-off date for submission of defects, e.g. a couple weeks. Jane notes the formal contract needs to be approved with Tooling and submitted to HQ. ACTION ITEM: Andy will get William and John on a call and determine the end date.
    • Lorraine Constable - Electronic Services working on design requirements for WGM room request tool. They expect to present to cochairs in Atlanta. UCPRS tool has had little report from Vocab. Andy reports that Vocab has challenges with project management and Andy doesn't have the capacity. Technical resources that Mike needs to talk to are at the NLM; Jim can identify whom to call. Approach has changed to set a partitioned area for sandbox play to see if it meets business requirements. However our setup and technical details still need definition. Jim cannot run the project. That would leave it to Russ and it needs more stewardship. Lorraine thinks that ES is still waiting for someone from Vocab to join their call so they can have questions answered to approve co-sponsorship. Jane suggests a targeted call between three individuals. Andy asks Lorraine to delegate someone to set up the call.
      • ES also experimenting with Google Plus but still prohibited from Quest's firewall
    Woody joins
    • Rene Spronk -Marketing - not on the call.
    • Michael Van der Zel - Patient Care, RIMBAA; Andy reports that Michael's getting better but evening calls still too difficult; he'll plan to rejoin in April
    • Andy Stechishin - Structured Documents, Vocabulary, Publishing
      • SDWG templates exchange ITS not much to report. They discussed GForge and HingX demo with ccda help desk business flows. Jane will attend their call on the 28th for another demo to a larger audience along with their review of a commercial tool (jira, contour, cloud based tools?)
      • Vocab NLM tool discussed earlier. IHTSDO WB vocab maintenance waiting for Russ and Ted to develop requirements.
      • Publishing: Woody reports dealing with R2B publication; Gunther provided a generator update just days before ballot opening being tested. Canadian Generator still in testing needing a larger block of time than he's made available. Visio/Rosetree changes. Jane asks if you can still buy a computer that is still 64 bit? Woody notes that it's the version of Office not the hardware for 32bit program like a 2007 copy of Visio. AMS asks if there is HL7 Publishing tooling for CDA IGs? The answer is no. MDHT and Trifolia are managed outside of HL7. They are looking at a joint activity between SDWG and Publishing with a separate subgroup meeting. Meetings will be second Tuesdays starting 4/2 at 3 PM EDT. AMS further asks if there is guidance on what goes into the CDA IG. Andy reports there currently is not and they may be looking into it. Woody also reports that he's working with Joshua on understanding the tooling he has supported. RIM in Rational Software Architect, XMI export, with an archive to reconstruct previous models. He has open tickets with RSA. EA representation also discussed.
    • Jane Curry - Templates, Open Health Tools
      • Templates current effort on untangling impact of versioning in governance vs validation for population and verification of receipt of template design. New DSTU targeted for September.
      • Woody still working on API to auto-populate registry with publishing material. Kai working with HingX on DÉCOR stuff populating as well. Board meeting was attended by John Quinn so she has no update there. OMG and CTS2 also providing opportunities for convergence

Reminder that there is no telecon meeting next week.

Adjourned at 3:05 PM


Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Andy will get William and John on a call and determine the end date for the EHR-S FM Profiler contract revision.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Return to Tooling


© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.