2012-09-13 PA WGM Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Patient Administration Work Group Minutes - Thursday September 13, 2012

Thursday Q1

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Guest Room 547

Date: 2012-09-12
Time: Thursday Q1
Facilitator Line Saele Note taker Helen Drijfhout
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Line Saele Helse Vest IKT Norway
X Helen Drijfhout HL7 Netherlands
X Toril Reite Helse Vest IKT Norway
X Christian Hay GS1
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 3 members): No/Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. V3 Work - Provider Registry - presentation from Peter Young

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

Christian thought it was a good idea to repeat that in the PA WG, for we do have a V3 model for Provider Registry.


Peter Young is from OMG.

HSSP context: collaboration between OMG and HL7.

Service Functional Model.

Ratification afterwards by HL7.


Non-secured and secured information.

Non-secured:

Developed an Iphone/IPAD app for searching a service.

Secured:

B2B secure messages.

There is an IHE mechanism for security, but it seems that the Victoria application is not complient.


Data validation and correction automatically performed in a given interval of time.

See the last slide for website addresses.


Online 09:30:

Peter Young and Brian ?

HSSP is a project from the OMG, in collaboration with HL7, driven by the SLA interest group.

Service Functional Model, being developed by HL7.

Became members of the OMG and responded to the RFP. They have to deliver according to that.


Ken Rubin from HL7 knows all about that.

Today going to the Architecture Board in the OMG to get approvement for the standard, period of 9 months to go for approval.

Also Max Walker, also a member of HL7.

Company is DCA, Database Consultants Australia.

The Victoria system has now gone national, it is an extension of this.

Provider Name, specialties, list the sites where he works.

It's a single service from an interface point of view.

Interdependant registries.

The healthcare service is more strongly projected.

Galen Mulroony: there should be some harmonization between the Interdependent Registry Project and this.

Security mechanism outside the model

Just for updating, who can update what.

Author, Approver, Content Manager (can do both, on a wider scale).

The Interdependant Registries should be dropped and converted to this project.

Galen Mulrooney

On the last page wiki-site, it has the Service Functional Model on it, also a copy of the specficiation and the presentation.


IHE question from Christian:

Issue the got to work through. They responded to the RFP. They looked at the IHE spec and came up with reasons why it is different.

Slides 35/36 of the presentation.

They are members of IHE Australia, participating in XDS project next month.


End of presentation


Discussion:

· Irina is working on the ballot comments. She knows one of the two implementers, they are working on it.

· PA is inviting Galen, to speak with him today about the Interdependent Registry project.


    • Motion ( / ): A motion was made to
  1. Discussion:
    • Vote: 0 /0 / 0
    • Conclusion/Action Item(s):

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Thursday Q2

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Guest Room 547

Date: 2012-09-12
Time: Thursday Q2
Facilitator Line Saele Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Line Saele Helse Vest IKT Norway
X Helen Drijfhout HL7 Netherlands
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 Netherlands
X Alexander Henket HL7 Netherlands
X Ewout Kramer Furore
X Toril Reite Helse Vest IKT Norway
X Amy Mayer HL7 Australia
X Meya Achdiat HL7 Australia
X Alexander de Leon Kaiser Permanente
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 4 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. FHIR Work

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  • To address the FHIR work, the WG decided to begin with how the resource proposals are developed. Ewout presented the FHIR proposal for the Person resource.

Interested Work Group section As the pAWG determined this, the question came up of the intention this section. For example, do we have to inform these work groups? Do they need to keep track of our proposals? Questions will be added to the PERSON proposal as the first one created <<insert link to proposal here>>.

The WG completed the resource proposal for PERSON. There is a template that can be used to create further resources xxxxx_FHIR_Resource_Proposal.

The WG then moved on to looking at how the core vs. extensions were determined using the current DMIM.

Ewout then showed the elements in an EXCEL spreadsheet that mapped to the XML displayed on the FHIR URL.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Thursday Q3

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Guest Room 547

Date: 2012-09-12
Time: Thursday Q3
Facilitator Line Saele Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Line Saele HL7 Netherlands
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Irma Jongeneel NICTIZ
X Nat Wong HL7 Australia
X Ewout Kramer Furore
X Helen Drijfhout HL7 Netherlands
X Alexander Henket HL7 Netherlands
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 3 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. FHIR Work

Supporting Documents

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  • The WG discussed the attributes of PERSON.

Please see the wiki space <<enter wiki space here>> for details.

Irma suggested that the following attributes:

  1. maritalStatus
  2. multipleBirth

Be moved to subjectOfCare

The WG took a straw vote and decided that maritalStatus remain in Person.

The WG moved on with the attributes for PERSON.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Thursday Q4

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Guest Room 547

Date: 2012-09-12
Time: Thursday Q4
Facilitator Line Saele Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Line Saele Helse Vest IKT Norway
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 Netherlands
X Wendy Huang Canada Health Infoway
X Toril Reite Helse Vest IKT Norway
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 4 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Wrap up
  • Approve next ballot
  • Update work plan

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  • The work group continued planning the 3 year work plan, noting that it is in much better state now.
  • The agenda for Phoenix was also updated to reflect the FHIR work and the updated 3 year work plan.

Motion: Made by Helen, seconded by Irma to adjourn. Vote:(4/0/0)

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Navigation

© 2007-2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.