This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2012-09-06 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting URL:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/699884034

Date: 2012-09-06
Time: 10:00 am EDT
Facilitator: Jane Curry Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
. .
Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
x Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
Lorraine Constable, HL7 ES liaison
x Jane Curry, Co-Chair
Tim Ireland, Co-chair
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
Abdul-Malik Shakir, Shakir Consulting
x John Quinn, CTO
John Ritter, EHR
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
Michael van der Zel, HL7 PC and RIMBAA liaison
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics



Supporting Documents


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review - call to order 10:05 AM, agenda updated on the web page, review and update general introduction slides on the general session rotation, and review of agenda for WGM
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2012-08-30 Tooling Call; Josh moves and Lynn seconds approval; unanimously approved.
  • Review action items -
    • GForge announcement made, and will be made again to the Tooling list next week. Andy asks if an announcement has been arranged at the cochairs dinner/meeting. Josh will skype him a request.
  • Review projects:
    Tooling-sponsored Projects
    • PI# 913 HL7 Tooling Challenge
      • Tooling Challenge announcement materials review before WGM; Josh shows the challenge web page on the HL7 development web server. Lynn and Josh reviewed the ability to create individual GForge projects for submitters and to delete projects. On the draft page Judges are listed with contact information but we don't want to encourage submitters to contact them directly; perhaps include their HL7 positions and roles.
      • Web page would supersede the wiki page; wiki page is more information for those planning the challenge rather than for participants.
      • Jane suggests we include notice that webinars are upcoming.
      • This will become part of the production web site after the Tooling Challenge is announced at the WGM. Lynn will add Ken Harkin to the Monday Cochairs meeting agenda and he is supposed to be announcing at the Tuesday general session. If he is not available John will make the announcements.
  • WGM agenda - FHIR invited Tooling to their Tuesday Q2 and did not get their own room. Jane is the only chair in attendance so she cannot attend the FHIR session. Andy will ask if Woody can represent. Lynn will ask Lillian for a room for Tooling. MAX will be on Tuesday Q2 not Thursday, no SMD Thurs Q2 add tactical plan, HingX plan Th Q1.
  • WGM slides reviewed and updates noted.
  • Adjourned 10:59 AM EDT

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Andy will ask if Woody can represent Tooling and V3 Publishing at the FHIR session.
  • Lynn will ask Lillian for a room for Tooling.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Return to Tooling


© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.