2012-07-19 Tooling Call
|HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Time: 10:00 am EDT
|Facilitator: Jane Curry||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|x||Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting|
|x||Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ|
|x||Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator|
|regrets||Lorraine Constable, HL7 ES liaison|
|x||Jane Curry, Co-Chair|
|Tim Ireland, Co-chair|
|x||Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support|
|Abdul-Malik Shakir, Shakir Consulting|
|x||John Ritter, EHR|
|x||Andy Stechishin, Co-chair|
|Michael van der Zel, HL7 PC and RIMBAA liaison|
|Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): yes?|
- Roll Call & Agenda Review
- Approval of previous minutes from 2012-07-12 Tooling Call
- Results from tooling RFPs
- Review action items -
- Update from Tooling Liaisons - with special attention to issues or requirements for the Tooling Strategy
- AMS - CIC
- Lorraine Constable - Electronic Services
- Jane Curry - Templates, HL7 Board, Open Health Tools
- Rob Snelick - CGIT
- John Ritter - EHR
- Rene Spronk -Marketing
- Andy Stechishin - Publishing, Structured Documents, Vocabulary
- Michael Van der Zel - Patient Care, RIMBAA
- Review projects:
- Tooling-sponsored Projects
- PI# 803 Tooling_Dashboard
- feasibility of proposed metrics (Mike Kingery)
- PI# 904 HL7/OHT Health Ingenuity Exchange Alpha Program Participation
- PI# 831 EHR-S FM Profiling Tool
- PI# 802 Tooling Communication Plan and Execution - postponed to after Sept WGM
- PI# 801 Tooling Strategy and Process Revision
- PI# 742 Model Automated Exchange (MAX) for UML Models
- PI# 665 MIF based Publishing Phase II - review again in August
- Tooling co-sponsored projects
- PI# 905 V2 Publishing Database Upgrade (Publishing sponsor)
- PI# 885 HL7 Templates ITS Pilot (Templates sponsor)
- PI# 829 HL7 Templates Registry Business Process Requirements Analysis (Templates sponsor)
- PI# 806 Development of policies and procedures of an HL7 terminology authority (Vocabulary sponsor)
- Other/New Business
- See links
In calling the meeting to order at 10:05 AM, it was noted that as the affiliate agreements between HL7-UK and HL7-Canada and HL7 International have not been ratified, the present co-chairs do not currently have standing. This meeting is informal and the notes are for discussion only."
- Roll Call & Agenda Review - none of our usual liaisons on the call.
- Woody reports that model validation results now available. Ballot QA review now includes invalid model derivation tests. Working on validation inclusion in new release of RMIM designer.
- Josh will have his documentation pilot report in the first week in August
- Results from tooling RFPs
- Received 2 MAX proposals and 1 for EHR-S FM profile designer
- BlueWave and Shakir Consulting proposals for MAX but none for developer perspective.
- FP Designer use Results for Care for EA import/export. Suggested profiling priority be from EHR-S FM base.
- Need to set the review panel. Austin and John Quinn need to review the packages. Board will also be considering Tooling again soon.
- John Ritter joins. Jane asks John to find EHR representatives not involved with the proposal to be included on the review panel.
- Adjourned 10:37 AM EDT.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.