This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2018-11-21 FMG concall"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with " {|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" | width="0%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes''' <br/> '''Location: <br>https...")
 
Line 13: Line 13:
 
|colspan="4" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"| '''yes/no'''
 
|colspan="4" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"| '''yes/no'''
 
|-
 
|-
| Co chairs|| ||David Hay || ||Lloyd McKenzie
+
| Co chairs||X||David Hay ||X||Lloyd McKenzie
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ex-officio||.||Wayne Kubick, CTO
 
| ex-officio||.||Wayne Kubick, CTO
Line 22: Line 22:
 
| colspan="2"| Members ||colspan="2"|Members||colspan="2"|Members ||colspan="2"|Observers/Guests
 
| colspan="2"| Members ||colspan="2"|Members||colspan="2"|Members ||colspan="2"|Observers/Guests
 
|-
 
|-
| || Hans Buitendijk|| ||Brian Postlethwaite  || ||Paul Knapp || || TBD, scribe
+
| || Hans Buitendijk||X||Brian Postlethwaite  || ||Paul Knapp || || TBD, scribe
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Josh Mandel  || ||John Moehrke|| ||Brian Pech || ||  
+
|X||Josh Mandel  ||X||John Moehrke|| ||Brian Pech || ||  
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Grahame Grieve  || || || || ||.||<!--guest-->  
+
|X||Grahame Grieve  || || || || ||.||<!--guest-->  
 
|-
 
|-
 
|}
 
|}

Revision as of 21:05, 21 November 2018

HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2018-11-21
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs X David Hay X Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio . Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk X Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp TBD, scribe
X Josh Mandel X John Moehrke Brian Pech
X Grahame Grieve .

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2018-11-07_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to draft a process for approving technically breaking changes that are believed not to impact any implementations and submit for review by FMG, MnM and SGB
    • Anne to contact Patient Care cochairs/modeling facilitator to ask them to update the resource relationships section of AdverseEvent
      • Response from WG: It wasn't ready for FMG review yet. We have AdverseEvent on the PC FHIR agenda Nov 29 to discuss next.
    • Hans to reach out to OO on BiologicallyDerivedProduct at WGM
    • Brian Post to add RIM scope and boundaries section to ChargeItemDefinition
    • Hans to check with OO, CDS, and CQI about DeviceUseStatement at WGM
    • Hans to check with Lorraine about EntryDefinition at WGM
    • Brian Post to update Invoice
    • Hans to follow up with OO on ObservationDefinition2 at WGM
    • Make sure that the spreadsheet is fully filled in for every single artifact that went or goes normative
    • Lloyd to contact Dave and Wayne to ask for clarification on why the VHDR Connectathon is a closed event
  • Review Items
    • Review draft virtual Connectathon language at [1]
  • Discussion Topics
    • Criteria for inclusion of extensions in core vs. IGs
    • Review standard PSS form to suggest changes
    • Setting expectations around community establishment and real-world testing before content is allowed to go to ballot
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
    • SGB –
    • MnM –
    • FMG Liaisons
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2018-11-28 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2018 Health Level Seven® International