2018-11-28 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2018-mm-dd
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio . Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve .

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2018-11-21_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to draft a process for approving technically breaking changes that are believed not to impact any implementations and submit for review by FMG, MnM and SGB
    • Hans to reach out to OO on BiologicallyDerivedProduct at WGM
    • Brian Post to add RIM scope and boundaries section to ChargeItemDefinition
    • Hans to check with OO, CDS, and CQI about DeviceUseStatement at WGM
    • Hans to check with Lorraine about EntryDefinition at WGM
    • Brian Post to update Invoice
    • Hans to follow up with OO on ObservationDefinition2 at WGM
  • Review Items
  • Discussion Topics
    • Apply PractitionerRole changes
    • BR&R Substance Resources
    • Criteria for inclusion of extensions in core vs. IGs
    • Review standard PSS form to suggest changes
    • Setting expectations around community establishment and real-world testing before content is allowed to go to ballot
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Attachments: John to check relationship to Doc ref
      • FHIRCast
      • Financial
      • Order Catalog
      • Care Planning
      • CDS Hooks (was incomplete)
    • SGB –
    • MnM –
    • FMG Liaisons
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • Publication request discussion
    • Paul: Are we able to update examples in the build in order to address warnings?
    • Recirculation request followup
    • IG publishing
      • MOTION to accept: Brian Post
  • Minutes from 2018-11-21_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: Paul/Brian Post
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to draft a process for approving technically breaking changes that are believed not to impact any implementations and submit for review by FMG, MnM and SGB
      • Carry forward
    • Hans to reach out to OO on BiologicallyDerivedProduct at WGM
      • Carry forward
    • Brian Post to add RIM scope and boundaries section to ChargeItemDefinition
      • Carry forward
    • Hans to check with OO, CDS, and CQI about DeviceUseStatement at WGM
      • Carry forward
    • Hans to check with Lorraine about EntryDefinition at WGM
      • Carry forward
    • Brian Post to update Invoice
      • Carry forward
    • Hans to follow up with OO on ObservationDefinition2 at WGM
      • Carry forward
  • Review Items
  • Discussion Topics
    • Apply PractitionerRole changes
      • Lloyd is gone and can’t do it. Brian Post was going to do the PA ones today. Paul can do the FM one. FHIR-I, MnM remaining. Brian Post will take FHIR I and Paul will take MnM.
    • BR&R Substance Resources
    • Melva stated that there are some that are low quality and should not be included. Grahame agrees that they should not be published as part of R4 if that is the case. The items in question are the substancesourcematerial and substancespecification resources. BR&R expressed preference for leaving them in but didn’t seem to have strong opinion. Paul: Could we leave them as FMM0? What if they put a disclaimer or notice on the resource that it’s under construction? Reviewed resources. The lack of bindings and narrative could come later.
      • MOTION that the product director will work with BR&R to craft a notice regarding status: Grahame/Brian Post
      • VOTE: All in favor
    • Publication request discussion
      • Will complete them next week. Discussion over how many there are. IGs publication requests should be submitted by the WG responsible.
    • Paul: Are we able to update examples in the build in order to address warnings?
      • Grahame: Yes, you can update examples. Paul: Can we put in example bindings if bindings are currently missing? Grahame: Yes.
    • Recirculation request followup
      • TSC approved recirculation of Patient. Grahame is working on negative withdrawals for Terminology. No followup is necessary on PA’s part.
    • IG publishing
      • Grahame: We have four IGs that need publishing: Clinical Genomics, US Core, IPS, and Genetics. There are numerous errors that need to be resolved.
        • MOTION to approve subject to Grahame’s approval that errors are fixed: Grahame/Brian Post
        • VOTE: All in favor
    • JIRA balloting: Will FHIR use JIRA for ballot comments ahead of using it for overall balloting? Grahame reports that it’s not imminent. Might use it for task management starting in December or January when it’s ready. Paul will take back to TSC.
    • Criteria for inclusion of extensions in core vs. IGs
      • Carry forward
    • Review standard PSS form to suggest changes
      • Carry forward
    • Setting expectations around community establishment and real-world testing before content is allowed to go to ballot
      • Carry forward
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Numbers look small at this point – we’re at 28 at this point.
        • ACTION: David to send out a link
      • Attachments: John to check relationship to Doc ref
      • FHIRCast – looks good
      • Financial – looks good
      • Order Catalog – looks good
      • Care Planning – need to be specific about the FHIR version
      • CDS Hooks (was incomplete) – still incomplete. David will reach out to Kevin.
      • Bulk Data – looks good
    • SGB –
      • No report.
    • MnM –
      • No report.
    • FMG Liaisons
      • No report.
  • Adjourned at 5:11 pm Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2018-11-28 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2018 Health Level Seven® International