V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20140711

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2014

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2014-04-18
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Duteau Design
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Beck (Rebecca) Matthews (BM) NEHTA
Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) CANA Software & Services
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
× Becky Angeles ESAC
× Neelima Chennamaraja
× Pam Durbin CMS
× Myron Finseth (MF) Medtronic
× Rick Geimer (RG) Lantana
× Zabrina Gonzaga (ZG) Lantana
× Zachary May ESAC
× Sean McIlvenna (SM) Lantana
× Viet Nguyen Systems Made Simple
× Lisa Nelson (LN) Lantana
× Mark Pilley Strategichs
× Mark Roche (MR)
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting June 27
  3. Announcements
  4. Trifolia Update - Impact on current Ballot Projects
  5. Ballot Issue - Carry-over from last week
  6. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
    • AS will explore late ballot opening as Work Group Health Measure
    • Continued work on HingX repository loading
    • Apply SPL updates to Generator
  7. Around the table
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 1:04 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting June 27
    • Motion: Approve minutes as posted AS/AK, unanimous
  3. Announcements
  4. Trifolia Update
    • discussion on new Trifolia version
    • Questions on proceeding
    • demo by SM
      • GWB comment that it may make sense to recommend date format
      • RG DSTU does not proscribe, perhaps in the future Struct Docs will be more proscriptive and include the recommendation
      • Examples will need to be updated manually
      • Struct docs will likely need to take on responsibility with reviewing the template identifiers and ensuring that they are aligned.
      • there was general agreement to use the publishing list to post questions and issues for the current cycle
    • there was a question on using the new version format for revision of a previously published IG.
      • the answer was that this was an option (perhaps a better option than generating a new OID) that could be used.
  5. Upcoming Ballot
    • One item is to resolve - Gunther's request to fix transform issues on schema generation
    • 30 ballot pools, 1 reaffirmation
    • 4 DAMS
    • AS had questions on where the HL7 over HTTP spec should be published, it was agreed it would be easiest to place it under Infrastructure on the V3 Ballot site
  6. Adjourned 1:57 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .