V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20140328

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2014

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2014-03-28
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Duteau Design
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Beck (Rebecca) Matthews (BM) NEHTA
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) CANA Software & Services
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting March 21
  3. Announcements
  4. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
    • AS will explore late ballot opening as Work Group Health Measure
    • Continued work on HingX repository loading
    • Apply SPL updates to Generator
    • SNOMED Disclaimer
  5. Around the table
  6. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  7. Adjourn


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 1:04 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting March 21
    • Postponed
  3. Announcements
    • None
  4. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
    • AS will explore late ballot opening as Work Group Health Measure
    • Continued work on HingX repository loading
    • Apply SPL updates to Generator
      • Got ballot open but need further clean-up to return to a single generator for all content
    • SNOMED Disclaimer
  5. Around the table
    • DL
      • Still having problems with people submitting content
      • DL is considering using using a web drop location
      • There is a series of communiques that are sent to the various groups, but it is dependant on recipient understanding and recognition
      • This will be aded to agenda for upcoming calls
      • GWB: There are two pieces:
        1. Managing the workflow of publication such that this is not a last minute responsibility for DL
        2. Documents have become more unstructured and this is something the organization may need to address
  6. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  7. Adjourned 1:45 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .