V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20131220

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2013

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2013-12-20
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Duteau Design
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Beck (Rebecca) Matthews (BM) NEHTA
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) CANA Software & Services
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting December 13
  3. Announcements
  4. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
    • AS will work on Wiki page for V3 Domain Abbreviations
    • AS will explore late ballot opening as Work Group Health Measure
  5. Around the table
  6. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  7. Adjourn


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 1:04 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting December 13
    • Not posted, will review next meeting
  3. Review FHIR Publishing Support PSS
    • BP overviewed the proposal
    • GWB believes the PSS needs to be somewhat more explicit about what the WG need to accomplish.
    • BP made some edits with group input
    • Motion: Endorse the PSS with the edits BP/AS unanimous
  4. Ballot
    • Late opening today, just got one package and waiting on one other (Medication Therapy Management)
    • If the outstanding package cannot be delivered soon (preferably by 2pm Eastern), the item will need to be pulled from the ballot. The consensus was to support pulling the item if the update could not be delivered.
  5. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
      • GWB believe he will complete this prior to next WGM
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
    • AS will work on Wiki page for V3 Domain Abbreviations
    • AS will explore late ballot opening as Work Group Health Measure
  6. Around the table
  7. Future Business
    • Dec 27th meeting will be cancelled
    • Jan 3rd meeting - GWB unable to attend, AS will chair
  8. Adjourned 1:25 pm Eastern.


Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .