V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20130405

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2013

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2013-04-05
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Andy Stechishin (AS) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
× Joshua Carmody (JC) HL7 International
Jean Duteau (JD) Duteau Design
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Beck (Rebecca) Matthews (BM) NEHTA
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) CANA Software & Services
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting March 22 and March 29
  3. Normative Edition Update
  4. Implementation Guide Publishing Quality sub-group report
  5. Announcements
  6. Update on Action Items
  7. Around the table
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 1:07 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting March 22 and March 29
    • March 22
      • Minutes approved on March 29 call, AS requested a review to ensure that there were no issues
    • Minutes of March 29
      • Motion: Approve minutes as posted (AK/BP) 3-0-1 abstain: JC
  3. Normative Edition Update
    • Changes to generator (from Gunther) have been incorporated for producing Normative Edition
    • Expect a new build of NE with changes very soon
    • On schedule to publish by the May WGM
  4. Implementation Guide Publishing Quality sub-group report
    • First meeting was held on April 2. Very early, still working out details of how group will function.
  5. Announcements
    • Based on conversation of last week, two issues were identified in current ballot. Issues were posted and sent to balloters, ballot site was not patched.
  6. Update on Action Items
  7. Around the table
    • JC
      • Whenever install RMIM Designer causes Windows Explorer to crash
        • AS requested that JC create a GForge tracker item, will decide on resolution if makes sense to document on wiki
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourned 1:20 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .