V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20121102

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2012

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2012-07-29
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
× Lorraine Constable (LC) Constable Consulting
× Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
× Angelo Kastroulis (AnK) Lantana
× Bob Dolin (BD) Lantana
× Sean Muir (SM)
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting October 26
  3. Discuss Structured Docs creation of a Publishing sub-group
  4. Announcements
  5. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
  6. Around the table
  7. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  8. Adjourn


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 1:04 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting October 26
    • Motion: Approve minutes as posted DL/AS unanimous
  3. Discuss Structured Docs creation of a Publishing sub-group
    • BD gave history, last ballot cycle an large number of Implementation Guides came to ballot and there was great variance in the presentation and quality
    • BD discussed with AK if TSC should manage and determined that a couple of measures could be implemented
    • It was determined that a sub-group to focus on the CDA Implementation Guide quality
    • GWB posited that an additional Publishing co-chair whose focus would be specifically Implementation Guides may be required
    • Motion: V3 Publishing Work Group accepts the creation of a sub-group for the creation of CDA Implementation Guides, Andy Stechishin will assist for now with consideration for additional co-chairs. Agenda time will be dedicated and an update scheduled for the Phoenix WGM BD/AK unanimous
  4. Announcements
    • DL: 37 requests to ballot, needs a PSS number (GWB will provide)
      • New DAM from Patient Care
      • Ballot of infrastructure Management (as 1.1) - changes will be limited to updates to datatypes R2, restructure the RMIM and HMDs to create a single RMIM per message type, no semantic change. No identifier changes.
  5. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
  6. Around the table
    • Jean Duteau
      • Question on Publishing DAMs. What is the best process to follow? What needs to be provided for the current deadline.
      • LC had similar question.
      • DL had provided to Michael Tan a stub XML file. DL does do massaging to the file after receipt to finalize for publishing
      • JD had provided an EA file, some XMI files and a PDF.
      • DL: the files are often zipped and provided as additional download.
      • LC had a question on the naming of the artefact, GWB wasn't worried exactly about the name
      • DL did state that if the title is incorrect it needs to be adjusted prior to the announcement
  7. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  8. Adjourned 1:45 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .