V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20121026

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2012

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2012-10-26
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
× Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting October 19
  3. Announcements
  4. Discussion of CDA R3 Ballot Requirements
    • Pete Gilbert unable to attend Oct 19 call, working on plan via email and will try for Oct 26
  5. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
  6. Around the table
  7. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
    2. Nov 2: Bob Dolin to attend and discuss Structured Docs creation of a Publishing sub-group
  8. Adjourn


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:07 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting October 19
    • Motion: Approve minutes as posted AS/DL unanimous
  3. Announcements
  4. Discussion of CDA R3 Ballot Requirements
    • PG had read the email outlining process for publishing and was looking at next steps
    • GWB outlined the standard publishing steps and the intermediate outputs
    • GWB then detailed the contents of "Combined MIF" that artefact that is being proposed as the source
      • History need to be changed
      • Annotations descriptions provides the preface
      • can add a mif:appendix to add the Appendices to the document
      • Content (for CMETS) contained 3 sections,
        • Overview (which a MIF Freehand document)
        • Section for CMETS
        • Section for HMDs
        • Section for MTs
    • There was a discussion looking at UVQM for variations to building the document
    • There is consensus that the current editing in the PubDB is the easiest for the publishing facilitator
    • GWB is looking to see if the current CDA R3 PubDb can be used to create a CDA R2 like document.
  5. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • No update on action items
  6. Around the table
    • GWB - Wrapper
      • Can be reaffirmed, but only 1 1/2 year until needs to be redone.
      • Will pursue full ballot
  7. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
    2. Nov 2: Bob Dolin to attend and discuss Structured Docs creation of a Publishing sub-group
  8. Adjourned 2:01 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • Nov 2, 2012 - Discuss formation of Structured Docs Publishing Quality sub-group