V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20121019

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2012

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2012-10-19
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting October 12
  3. Announcements
  4. Discussion of CDA R3 Ballot Requirements
    • Pete Gilbert unable to attend Oct 19 call, working on plan via email and will try for Oct 26
  5. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
  6. Around the table
  7. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  8. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 1:06 pm Eastern
    • Additional agenda items noted below
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting October 12
    • Motion: Approve minutes as posted AS/DL unanimous
  3. Announcements
    • HQMF ballot opened as scheduled
  4. Update from Structured Documents - AK
    • SD is proposing forming a publishing sub-group for CDA IGs
    • GWB asked if there is any contact being proposed
    • AK said the intent is to use the publishing issues column of the ballots
  5. Reballoting of Lapsing Standards (Wrappers)
    • The older standards need to be updated to remove deprecated attributes (as per current RIM)
    • There needs to be a project, InM will sponsor
  6. Discussion of HingeX Data
  7. Discussion of CDA R3 Ballot Requirements
    • Pete Gilbert unable to attend Oct 19 call, working on plan via email and will try for Oct 26
    • AS advised that he had sent the process to PG via email
  8. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
  9. Around the table
    • No comments
  10. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
      • NIB deadline Oct 28, 2012
  11. Adjourned 1:47 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .