V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20121012

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2012

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2012-10-12
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
× Dale Nelson (DN) Lantana
Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting October 5
  3. Announcements
  4. Discussion of CDA R3 Ballot Requirements
  5. HQMF Ballot Release (Nelson)
  6. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
  7. Around the table
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 1:04 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting October 5
    • Motion: Approve minutes as posted DL/AS unanimous
  3. Announcements
  4. Discussion of CDA R3 Ballot Requirements
    • There was discussion on how the work done on HQMF will apply to the preparation of the CDA Release 3 ballot
    • Action: AS to get Pete Gilbert on next call to discuss going forward
  5. HQMF Ballot Release (Nelson)
    • DN reported that the preview was available for the co-chairs and had received no indication. GWB believed that TSC was looking for a note stating acceptance from one of the co-chairs of the group to certify that the content could go to ballot
    • The last edit field needs to be updated with each change.
    • DN will solicit co-chair approval once final
  6. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
  7. Around the table
    • No items
  8. Future Business
    1. Further discussion next week on CDA R3
    2. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourned 2:00 pm Eastern.


Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .