V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20121005

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2012

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2012-10-05
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Don Lloyd (DL)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
× Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
× Dale Nelson (DN) Lantana Consulting Group
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

Agenda

  1. Regrets
    • Andy is unable to join call this week
  2. Role call and agenda
  3. Approve Minutes of previous meeting September 28
  4. Announcements
  5. Discussion of Teleconference time Doodle Poll
    • We had 4 responses to doodle poll I posted last week (including both co-chairs). All respondents were in favour of moving the call to 1 pm Eastern on Fridays and no other option rated as high
  6. Discussion of CDA R3 Ballot Requirements
  7. NE 2012 Patch (Lloyd)
  8. HQMF Ballot Release (Nelson)
  9. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
  10. Around the table
  11. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  12. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:04 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings September 28
    • Moved by DL; Seconded by PG. Abstains: DN For: GWB, PG, AK, DL. Against: 0. Motion Approved.
  3. Announcements
    • No Announcements
  4. Discussion of Teleconference time Doodle Poll
    • Doodle poll confirms that this is a good time. Confirming time in different time zones. PG moves; AK seconds. Unanimous approval.
  5. Discussion of CDA R3 Ballot Requirements.
    • PG notes several balloters confusion over materials since the document was broken into several parts, whereas they expected to see only a single document. PG asks whether hand-building in pub.xml is an option. WB notes that the alternative to pub.xml is now combined.mif, which allows for proper desktop publishing. WB notes that he will need to look at the issue of publishing CMETs more closely and suggests scheduling time with PG to discuss and go over the use of combined.mif.
  6. NE 2012 Patch (Lloyd)
    • DL notes that there was an issue with the way the links to schemas in the domain topic storyboards sections were built, resulting in broken links. This issue has been resolved, and a patch has been built and the corrected files will be posted later today. DG moves to release patch; PG seconds. Unanimous approval. Motion Approved.
  7. HQMF Ballot Release (Nelson)
    • DN expresses desire to go over preparation of HQMF ballot and getting correct materials up on preview site. Going forward, SSD is internally collecting content updates for the final edits by Monday, October 8th, finalize edits by the 9th, and then forward the changes to DL for processing on the 10th in time to have the material certified by the SD meeting on the 11th. DL verifies that the timeline is realistic from publishing point of view. AK notes that this schedule leaves very little time if any additional content issues are found on Thursday. WB asks whether these changes include any changes to the static model. DL notes that this content is being passed to publishing to post, rather than generating artifacts from the visio model. AK notes that he will push the SD cochairs to ensure that the additional materials all link correctly and meet publshing standards. GW and AK notes that the table view is not the one out of the generator. DN notes that the table view comes out of the RMIM designer, using an export to HTML option. DL notes he will take the visio model and run it through the generator and see if it will build correctly; in addition, DL will check with AS to see whether there was a valid reason for not using the standard generator output. DL quickly ran a basic validation on the model and the results were reviewed. WB showed the typical output from a model.
  8. Update on Action Items
    • No Updates
  9. Around the table
    • No time for Around the Table
  10. Future Business
    • No new future business
  11. Deadlines and due dates
    • NIB Deadline for January 2013 is Sunday, October 28th
  12. Adjourned 1:10 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .