V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20120713

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2012

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2012-07-13
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings July 06
  3. Announcements
  4. Normative Edition Status
  5. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • AS needs to add super process documentation on wiki for new Publishing Process steps
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
  6. Notes from Don Lloyd
  7. Around the table
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:04 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings July 06
    • Motion: Approve as posted AK/AS unanimous
  3. Announcements
    • DL ran down material received to date
    • Issues arising from Harmonization:
      • Deprecated attributes that were deleted would be restored (for those attributes used in current models)
      • Will create Visio Q/A to flag deprecated items to show up in Q/A report, will also add validation report generation to create PNG process
      • Next stage is to take the XML report and add to the Q/A report
      • Will need to create new RIM (2.39, 2.38 with deprecated elements re-added)
  4. Normative Edition Status
    • Issues remain outstanding
  5. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • AS needs to add super process documentation on wiki for new Publishing Process steps
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
  6. Notes from Don Lloyd
  7. Around the table
    • AK
      • Question on error that is coming up in CDA R3, he does not see the error
        • DL will research and find the error
    • AS
      • HQMF Ballot - 2nd DSTU has an RMIM but is not in PubDB, uses PubXML for document (AS may convert to MIF Pub)
      • Wanted discussion on whether the conversion to PubDB is necessary (now or future)
      • GWB said it would be important to try and include the Q/A report on the model in the Publishing Q/A report
      • AS would investigate mechanisms to make this part of the ballot generation
    • AK
      • More updates on CMETs - renames, additional CMET
      • Will forward information to Dave Hamill and AS
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourn
  10. Adjourned 12:50 pm Eastern.


Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .