V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20120706

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2012

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2012-07-06
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
× Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings June 8, June 15 and June 29
  3. Announcements
  4. Normative Edition Status
  5. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • AS needs to add super process documentation on wiki for new Publishing Process steps
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
  6. Notes from Don Lloyd
  7. Around the table
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:05 pm Eastern
    • JD has a question on how to represent Unicode characters on the web site.
    • Motion: Accept agenda AS/JD unanimous
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings June 8, June 15 and June 29
    • Motion: Approve June 8 minutes as posted AS/DL unanimous
    • Motion: Approve June 15 minutes as posted AS/AK unanimous
    • Motion: Approve June 29 minutes as posted AS/AK unanimous
  3. Announcements
    • Preview site will be up on Monday, found new "twist" in generator. The POME models seem to be causing the generator to loop, but the in May Ballot, the models were fine and the models have not changed since that time. GWB is investigating the issue.
  4. Normative Edition Status
    • GWB has completed analysis of models and migration to Datatypes R2, preview site should be up sometime next week.
    • GWB is looking at providing a Visio validation of the models (likely in a text file)
  5. Use of Unicode characters in ballot site
    • Essentially looking to use copyright, registered and trade mark symbols in ballot material.
    • AS suggested using the [HTML standard encoding]
    • The current list of supported characters are in the Desktop Publishing tool in input/support/ent/v3mcharacters.ent
    • There is a need to add trade mark to the current list
    • Need to update the Publishing Facilitators guide with this information
  6. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • AS needs to add super process documentation on wiki for new Publishing Process steps
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
  7. Notes from Don Lloyd
    • Received draft content for FHIR, is a [Web link]
    • Discussion on publishing logistics for FHIR
  8. Around the table
    • Topics covered above
  9. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
      • Harmonization scheduled to begin next week, Tuesday, July 10
  10. Adjourned 12:29 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .