V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20111209

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2011-12-09
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Andy Stechishin (AS) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Joginder Madra (JM) Gordon Point Informatics
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings December 2
  3. Announcements
  4. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will work with Dave Hamill to produce a Work Group specific CMET list to be used with the Publishing Request form and the Notice of Intent to Ballot form
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • GWB will produce CMETinfo.txt that contains Common Product Model CMETs
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
  5. Substantivity document
  6. Notes from Don Lloyd
  7. Around the table
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourn
    • Motion:

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:05 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings December 2
    • Motion: DL/AK unanimous
  3. Announcements
    • Patient Administration ballot reconciliation spreadsheet was located
      • Suggest sending out to balloter would be aware of changes to be made.
      • DL will inform co-chair of suggestion
    • Ballot opened on Monday, was delayed to resolve missing PA reconciliation spreadsheet
  4. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will work with Dave Hamill to produce a Work Group specific CMET list to be used with the Publishing Request form and the Notice of Intent to Ballot form
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • GWB will produce CMETinfo.txt that contains Common Product Model CMETs
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
  5. Substantivity document
    • Completed last week, should have been removed from agenda
  6. Notes from Don Lloyd
    • Link to glossary is missing, not in Table of Contents. DL will investigate. Glossary does exist, it is link that is missing.
    • Working with RCRIM on correction to Drug Stability reporting. Numbering was incorrect (UV01, UV02 on schemas). With more mature process, need to spell out when an artefact goes to a new version. AK believes this is part of SAIF artefact definition work done by MnM. DL is raising to make sure it is identified, agrees that MnM is responsible but Publishing feels the pain. Do not increment version with DSTU successive to Normative version, only create new version on new Normative release. Will retain on agenda for further discussion when Woody Beeler is on call. Might require guidance in Publishing Facilitator Guide.
  7. Around the table
    • None
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourned 12:29 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
  • AS will work on creating a list for each Work Group containing CMET Name and ID to allow the WG to select on the publishing
  • DL Will create Doodle poll survey on Visio versions
  • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
  • GWB will produce CMETinfo.txt that contains Common Product Model
  • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .