V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20111202

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2011-11-02
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Joginder Madra (JM) Gordon Point Informatics
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings November 18
  3. Announcements
  4. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will work with Dave Hamill to produce a Work Group specific CMET list to be used with the Publishing Request form and the Notice of Intent to Ballot form
    • DL Will create Doodle poll survey on Visio versions
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • GWB will produce CMETinfo.txt that contains Common Product Model CMETs
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
  5. Substantivity document
  6. Notes from Don Lloyd
  7. Around the table
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourn
    • Motion:

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:06 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings November 18
    • Motion: Approve as posted AS/DL unanimous
  3. Ballot Update
    • RMIM created in Visio 2007 and attempt to view in Visio 2003, some arrow show up as blank. Correcting in Visio 2003 causes viewing in Visio 2007 to be blank.
    • Created transform that will patch PubDB output.
    • Clean up issue around multiple DMIMs
  4. Announcements
  5. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will work with Dave Hamill to produce a Work Group specific CMET list to be used with the Publishing Request form and the Notice of Intent to Ballot form
      • Continued work on cleanup of master list, targeting Work Group lists for Feb 2012
    • DL Will create Doodle poll survey on Visio versions
      • Results:: Visio 2002:1, Visio 2003:4, Visio 2007:11
      • No one posted objections to newer versions of Visio
      • Motion: DL/AK cease supporting V2002 in 2012
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • GWB will produce CMETinfo.txt that contains Common Product Model CMETs
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
      • First cut on Wiki here. DL will be contributing
  6. Substantivity Document
    • AK unaware that it was picked up by SAIF arch program,
    • GWB: Document needs to be our governing document until such time as ArB provides superseding document
    • All agree doc needs to be on ballot site
    • AK will talk to Dave Hamill about when it became a part of SAIF
    • Agree that SAIF will deal with substantivity, will have statement in SAIF Implementation Guide
    • Motion: The Publishing Work Group believes that Publishing Substantivity Guide is the primary source of truth for substantive change evaluations. The Work Group therefore recommend to the ArB that this document be the primary source of truth until such time as the SAIF implementation guide for HL7 provides a definitive replacement. AK/AS unanimous
  7. Notes from Don Lloyd
    • None
  8. Around the table
    • AK
      • Discussion on Monday in TSC to allow PA to move forward with ballot
        • Reconciliation from encounter lost from previous ballot, not applied
        • Included new work on content, wish to ballot as normative
        • AK's position: All comments from previous ballot roll over into current cycle, comments remain in force and previous balloters will be added to current ballot pool and previous comments must be dealt with in the context of the current ballot
        • Motion: Endorse the above position AS/AK unanimous
        • DL will work to get everything ready in anticipation of TSC approval, will add balloters from previous ballot pool
  9. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  10. Adjourned 12:40 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
  • AS will work on creating a list for each Work Group containing CMET Name and ID to allow the WG to select on the publishing
  • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
  • GWB will produce CMETinfo.txt that contains Common Product Model
  • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .