V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20111007

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2011-10-07
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
× Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Joginder Madra (JM) Gordon Point Informatics
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting August 5
  3. Approval of San Diego WGM Minutes
  4. Approval of updated DMP
  5. Announcements
  6. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • DL will update the Publishing Request form and the Notice of Intent to Ballot form to include a CMET list
  7. Policy on Ballot Patches
  8. Notes from Don Lloyd
  9. Around the table
  10. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
    2. Discussion on SVN Strategy
      • Postponed until after ballot open
  11. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:07 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes
    • Approve Minutes of previous meeting August 5
    • Approval of San Diego WGM Minutes
    • Motion: Approve Aug 5 concall and San Diego WGM minutes and today's agenda AS/PG 3-0-0
  3. Approval of updated DMP
    • Some edits to section 5
    • Motion: Approve DMP with edits to section 5 AS/PG 4-0-0
    • Action: AS to apply edits and send to V2 Publishing
    • Action: AS to inform PIC of the inconsistencies within section 5
  4. Announcements
    • Ballot signup on the out of cycle ballot closes Monday
    • NIB deadline Oct 30
  5. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
      • No update
    • DL will update the Publishing Request form and the Notice of Intent to Ballot form to include a CMET list
      • No update
  6. Policy on Ballot Patches
    • Action: DL will create a draft of the policy for the group to review
    • Non-substantive changes accepted
    • Policy on what will and will not be patched
  7. Notes from Don Lloyd
    • Glossary page still says Publishing Technical committee
      • Action: AS to create tracker item
    • JS updates the title, when looking at glossary GL getting chopped off
      • Action: AS to create tracker item
  8. Around the table
  9. Discussion on SVN Strategy
    • AS updated the group on the progress of the Tooling project
  10. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  11. Adjourned 12:43 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
  • DL will update the Publishing Request form and the Notice of Intent to Ballot form to include a CMET list
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .