V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20110805

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2011-08-05
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
Pete Gilbert (PG)
× Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Joginder Madra (JM) Gordon Point Informatics
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings July 29
  3. Update on Action Items
  4. Notes from Don Lloyd
  5. Around the table
  6. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
    2. Discussion on SVN Strategy
      • Postponed until after ballot open
  7. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:08 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings July 29
    • Minutes not posted yet, not done
  3. Update on Action Items
    • No updates, revisit next week
  4. Notes from Don Lloyd
    • Ballot
      • Released 7 patches
      • RIM and Vocab version were incorrect, updated
      • Needed to add IP (intellectual property) compliance statement for balloters
        • Added to section that contains copyright statement
    • Normative Edition
      • Discovered 1 other issue
        • Not using correct href file, fixed
      • Discovered some errors in new process, some new tracker items
  5. Around the table
    • GWB
      • Incorrect reference to Vocabulary version in RIM file, reposted
      • No need to update the current ballot
  6. Adjourned 12:25 pm Eastern.


Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
  • AS will get a GForge project for the Publishing facilitator Guide updates
  • DL will update the Publishing Request form and the Notice of Intent to Ballot form to include a CMET list
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .