V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20100915

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2010-04-28
Time: 04:00-05:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
Pete Gilbert (PG)
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Joginder Madra (JM) Gordon Point Informatics
Mary-Kay McDaniel (MK)
Dale Nelson (DN)
× Gregg Seppala (GS) Veteran's Administration
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
× Rob Savage (RS)
Anita Walden (AW) Duke University
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting September 8
  3. Cambridge WGM planning
  4. Discussion of Terms "SHOULD", "MUST", etc. versus RFC2119
  5. Notes from Don Lloyd
  6. Around the table
  7. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  8. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 4:08 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting September 8
    • Motion: Approve RS/AS
  3. Cambridge Schedule
    • AS to update with tutorials, will check on rooms
  4. Discussion on Annex Topics
    • GWB provided an overview of how annexes were being processed in the new publishing process
    • Motion: Make the annex part of the topics to which they apply GS/RS
  5. Discussion class state transition (errors found in MIF)
    • GWB demonstrated some of the errors found via MIF schema validation in the conversion fromPubXML. These error are not intuitive to fix and will require coaching and work from the co-chairs to support the publishing facilitators in correcting the issues. GWB highlighted the 'incorrect class name' schema validation error.
    • AK commented that balloter does not see the Clone class as opposed to name on diagram
    • AK also wondered about impact on NE, will correcting the source change content?
    • AK asked if the new publishing process be used for CDA R2? Was not currently on new publishing preview site, GWB/DL will investigate
  6. Discussion of Terms "SHOULD", "MUST", etc. versus RFC2119
    • Tabled pending update from AS
  7. Adjourned 4:38 pm Eastern.


Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .