V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20100908

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2010-04-28
Time: 04:00-05:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
Pete Gilbert (PG)
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Joginder Madra (JM) Gordon Point Informatics
Mary-Kay McDaniel (MK)
Dale Nelson (DN)
× Gregg Seppala (GS) Veteran's Administration
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
× Rob Savage (RS)
× Anita Walden (AW) Duke University
Quorum Requirements Met: (yes/No)

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings August 18 and August 25
  3. Notes from Don Lloyd
  4. Around the table
  5. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
    2. Discussion of Terms "SHOULD", "MUST", etc. versus RFC2119
  6. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 4:03 pm Eastern
  2. Approve previous minutes
    • Motion: Approve minutes of Aug 18, 2010 (AS/AK) unanimous
    • Motion: Approve minutes of Aug 25, 2010 (AW/RS) unanimous
  3. Notes from Don Lloyd
    • The ballot is open for 2 more weeks.
    • JIC ballots scheduled to close on September 15th
    • No patches - may be due to less domain content in the current cycle
    • The alternate site using the new publishing mechanism is up, DL is preparing an introduction page. GWB suggested wording
  4. Around the Table
    • CDA Release 3 is becoming active
      • AK is doing the modelling,
      • PG is attempting to port the previous specification into Pub-DB, there was a discussion on using the new publishing tools, AK will attempt to get PG on next weeks call or to contact GWB.
  5. Adjourned 4:21 pm Eastern.


Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • Cambridge WGM topics