Publishing Call Minutes 20170109
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Monday, January 9, 2016 -- 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
- Roll call and agenda
- Approve Previous Minutes
- Ballot Calendar
- Publishing Calls for next cycle
- Proposed calls: Feb 13, Mar 13, Mar 27, Apr 3 (if needed), Apr 24
- V2 Management Group Report
- V2 Publishing Issues
- V3 Publishing Issues
- Next Meeting
- Convene 2:13 after changing GTM to VOIP code; Roll call: Andy, Brian, Pete, Tony, Lynn
- Minutes approval from Publishing_Call_Minutes_20161205; motion by Lynn second Pete: unanimously approved.
- Announcements: close to quorum, V2.9 at 46%
- Ballot calendar review: Lynn moves, Pete seconds – Brian comments that we should consolidate the calendars for future use if they are no longer useful as separate representations. Andy suggests we ask at the cochairs meeting or combine the 6,5,4,3,2,1 with the a,b,c ballot schedule calendar and allow the balloting schedule on request. Lynn suggests a show of hands at the cochairs meeting. Unanimously approved.
- Next cycle publishing calls: 2/13, 3/13, 3/27, 4/3 if needed, 4/24. Pete moves to accept, Tony seconds. Unanimously approved.
- V2 Mgmt group: V2.9 still out for ballot, we’ll see where it goes once it closes and we get results
- V2 Publishing issues: Lynn noted there were comments that were meant to be included in the ballot that will have to be included as a comment and reconciled. V2+ project update after discussion with Frank at WGM. “V2.next”
- V3 Publishing issues: there will be a quarter hosted by Jean at the WGM to discuss V3 modeling and waning MnM support of V3. Gunther very adamant #V3 should continue but he has not participated actively for several years. Extensive discussion ensued.
- Next meeting: WGM Monday Q4 1/16, telecon 2/13
- Pete reports V2.9 achieved quorum during the call!
- Adjourned 2:58 PM